Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-15 06:53:46

Name: Azaria

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Azaria's Full Profile]

She got big tummy like she is 9 months pregnant and she do 5 seconds blow job and she doesnt look like the one in the picture very bad service i was angry at myself

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
punchu81
punchu81 - Re: Review - Azaria - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Azaria - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-16 15:54:04

Name: Azaria

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Azaria's Full Profile]

And for to say i called you seek attention iv never called maybe there is another unhappy client i will never come back to you or waste my airtime on you im suprised tge days im harrasing you with calls all i said is true doesnt ur tummy looks like ur 9 months pregnant?

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Azaria
Azaria - Re: Review - Azaria - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Azaria - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-16 21:40:30

LAUGHING OUT ALOUD!!!!Firstly honey, you have been calling me on private number saying l,and I quote...''do you know what you wrote,is what you wrote accurate'',obviously it is you calling me and asking me oblivious questions because if you've taken any notice what so so ever you are the very first client who has written a comment, you are the first person to post a negative comment about me and you are the only client who has commented on me in such a ill and unprofessional way.Secondly,and I EMPHASIZE if you walked in and saw me to have a ''big tummy that looks nine months pregnant'',why didn't you walkout, why did you still stay and book me if you once again!!!,POTRAY ME AS YOU DO???As you we're not forced or obliged in any sort of way to stay and book me as you had an option/choice to walk out but yet again you did not,you stayed.I have no idea what so ever why you would post such a malicious comment against me as I know exactly who you are,and from my memory I was not rude nor did I give you and unsatisfactory service,so I cannot understand what you have against me or what I did so terribly wrong for you to post such a low,inhuman comment!!!! Thirdly I'm not an attention seeker I am very busy and have no time for such childish immature encounters. Forthy I have a lot of clients from ESA who are absolutely happy with my services,you seem,funny enough to be the only one who has a personal issue with me.You then have to analyze the situation...it's not me who is the problem, it's actually you and ONLY YOU who has a problem and is a problem, so lastly and finally getting back to if you are being honest about me having a tummy that looks like I'm on nine months pregnant, just to clarify you're hanious thought, I am a full figured,curvaceous,voluptuous, full figured, BBW,sexy young lady so get the idea of you're nine months story out because its boring,and lastly who are you to judge?You have no right to undermine me nor condemn me,I am the way I am and I love the way I am and if you have a problem with me and you have nothing nice to say then do me a great favour DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.