Posts to Date: 3064
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-11 20:29:12

On 2022-02-10 23:10:59 Lemaih said:
Name: Lalaa No.1

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlo Park

Full Profile: [View Lalaa No.1's Full Profile]

I visited this gorgeous diva somewhere in 2020/21 and for some reason never posted a review. So here it is:

This woman is as perfect as I have not seen on ESA and my goodness me can she do it!!! She is friendly, beautiful, smoking hot, perfectly shaped, sexy blah blah blah...
It is absolutely pointless to say it all because she is simply perfect - absolutely perfect!

Long story short - I had the absolute pleasure to not only go down on her and eat her wet oyster but I got to shove my throbbing dick deep inside her. When I penetrated her I just knew this was going to be a fuck session to remember! The way she moved and moaned and held on to me with each thrust was a clear indication that she just loves a good dick. The entire session was done missionary and I loved it! I rammed my cock home with each thrust all the way in. She fucked me just as much as I fucked her and let me tell you she really can do it. Do not by any means think you will intimidate this lady by giving it hard to her. She will fuck you right back and demand more.

After a good hour of pussy eating, dick sucking, deep missionary sex and back scrathing I squirted my warm love juice into the latex while still buried deep inside her. As I came she spread her legs extra wide and pulled me in deeper as if she really wanted me to fill her up with my white jelly but the condom prevented it.

I came hard with sweat dripping from us both. What a fuck session this was! I stayed buried deep inside her for a while to really take it all in what just happened.

Afterwards i cleaned up, hugged her, squeezed her perfect ass and went on my way.

This woman gives it her all because she enjoys a good dick. Best sex ever!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Wow, I got more wet as I read our experience, I hope we get a chance for many more Exotic moments.

I thank you for your feedback, it's Exotic.

Bisous partout
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Green Point Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-22 20:40:59

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

The Good:
Lalaa is beautiful. Her energy is magic. Great playful manner. Lalaa's lips are softer than marshmallows. Those breasts are amazing.

The sensual... Lalaa is a pro, an elite level pro. I'd highly recommend her.

The Ok:
Had a small logistical / time issue. Ended up starting 10min late because of silent phones etc.

The bad:
Nothing.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

happy-ending
happy-ending - Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Gardens Cape Town
Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Gardens Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-23 16:40:08

Area: Gardens

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
saw her the other day in cape.such a sweet hot lady..
service 1st class ...
she is mega sexy and really know what do do, and also very nice massage, which i needed after the bike race..
see you soon

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until happy-ending built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3257
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-24 15:38:36

On 2022-03-23 16:40:08 happy-ending said:

Area: Gardens

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
saw her the other day in cape.such a sweet hot lady..
service 1st class ...
she is mega sexy and really know what do do, and also very nice massage, which i needed after the bike race..
see you soon

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until happy-ending built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Mon Cheri, I am already looking forward to the next Bike race......I will be your cheerleader and your massage therapist..... huuuuummmm..... even more...., You are so cool.....

Warm Exotic kisses
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-13 12:41:40

Area: Menlyn

Had the greatest pleasure of being with Lalaa yesterday and can greatly confirm that she is what she says she is. Beautiful, jolly, sexy, sensual, naughty and way hotter than the pictures display. We arranged our appointment in the morning for midday and i was met at the gate by her in the same outfit as in the pg. I followed her inside the house while admiring what was infront of me. She is pure art, everything perfectly placed where it’s supposed to be.She is a great host indeed. Her sexiness kept me hard all the time. Can’t wait to see her again. Thanx again deat

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lalaa No.1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 10:01:08

Dear Jjosh59,

I thank you for your sweet feedback and compliments.

It was lovely to Finally meet you.

Your energy is beautiful, it felt like we have we ve known each other for long time.

I can't wait to see you again and spoil you.

Warm Exotic kisses wherever you want them.....*****
Acawol
Acawol - Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-23 16:24:10

I met Lalaa last week when I visited Pretoria. She suggested that she come to my hotel and we had a drink and then up to the room. She ended up staying the whole night and what a night! We both didn't get much sleep but she woke me up the next morning with a massage and a blow, followed by another mind blowing session! Lalaa, stay as stunning as you are and I hope you will do me the honours soon to repeat that experience! I still see those perfect pair in my mind and, there I go again! See you soon Lalaa!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lalaa No.1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3454
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-24 08:58:05

On 2022-05-23 16:24:10 Acawol said:

I met Lalaa last week when I visited Pretoria. She suggested that she come to my hotel and we had a drink and then up to the room. She ended up staying the whole night and what a night! We both didn't get much sleep but she woke me up the next morning with a massage and a blow, followed by another mind blowing session! Lalaa, stay as stunning as you are and I hope you will do me the honours soon to repeat that experience! I still see those perfect pair in my mind and, there I go again! See you soon Lalaa!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You my Darling, you deserve a medal(from me to you , and the way you treated the waiter, I will never forget) mon cheri.

You are engraved in my memory.

I had a wonderful time with you.

I can't wait to see you again.

Warm Exotic kisses

Raixxx
Raixxx - Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-01 15:43:23

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Lallaaa....well thats what we shout in South Africa when we score in football.

The 1st time I saw lalaa No1 it was preceeded by a scream in the front seat of a car with the door flying open. She was running towards me screaming.."my crush"
I stood frozen as this was outside Pablos and was just about to enter my 1st charity social. Well...the screaming and shouting wasn't for me...it was for my date for the day...the lovely Virgo.
Virgo introduces me with "this is the guy with the yummy bazooka I was telling you about, we need to drain him together"..😇
Later in the day after losing a game of pool...I was supposed to pay the price of sucking someone's pussy...to my surprise lalaa No1 had other ideas...she said its time to inspect this bazooka...unzipping my pants as I stretched for a seat to take cover. "I want to see it"...at this point I was like..."I'll try anything once"...lalaa held my cock in her hand....looked at Virgo and said "This is a yummy bazooka, can I sanitize it ". She takes a swing of her alcohol and starts to give me a taste of heaven...with Virgo leaning in to kiss me...all was approved!

Alarm bells ring in my head...THREESOME 🙃

Unfortunately lalaa No1's lift was leaving to Pretoria.

Saturday afternoon I call Virgo...she is in Pretoria...lallaa No1 is in Pretoria...I am in Joburg...we arrange for Monday morning 7am.

7:30am I am being welcomed by the exquisite Lalaa with Virgo by my side. The venue is a beautiful secluded guesthouse.
Refreshments are offered...I have my water for dehydration...lalaa is a perfect host as she disrobes goes on her knees and starts to suck my already throbing cock aching from the 1 hour drive to Pretoria.
I learnt a lot about Lalaa No1, she is sensual...treats a man like a king. Personality and charm on her side she had me moaning and groaning just from playing with my hands and feet....did some incredible things with her mouth. She has quite a few toys for you naughty boys out there. She tried some new stuff out on me..(well for me it was new)..tried it once...enjoyed...I watched, I participated...parted legs...held some fine boobies in my mouth and hands...to the shower and back the three of us could still not get enough of each other.

A memorable 1st time experience with two lovely ladies.

Mon coeur pour vous

Merci beaucoup

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalaa No.1 - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1716
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-05 03:35:32

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

She does things they write sex stories about.
Those hillocks in my hands, round and smooth.
She takes things step by steps as you build the atmosphere together.
Love her when she reached that peak, a peak where she can't controls herself anymore then I know we have safely reached our destination.

Thank you Lalaas, I remain humbled by your respect for me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.