Gold Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-09 21:29:47

Name: Lalaa

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Lalaa's Full Profile]

There's not much to say that hasn't been said by other punters. However a new service level benchmark has be set for me. She was worth every cent i paid and more. Like Chmock said, one needs to be in their best form to be able to keep up with her energy. She is quite a nympho. Never the less, had quite a bang from when I walked in, through the unrushed stay till when I left. I will definitely go back.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lalaa
Lalaa - Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-10 14:38:00

@roshta....Thank you for taking your time to drive all the way to visit me, i feel honoured!you are so easy to connect with and i did enjoy our time. You will have a discount voucher for petrol for next time...!
Blowing exotic kisses to you....!
roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-10 20:31:25

Thank you for agreeing to see me as well. You also easy to connect with as well and that voucher you can make it a 98 octane Sasol 1 :-)
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2669
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-15 16:23:20
Edited: 2016-10-15 16:32:15

My first Threecummarathon!!

It is what us3 had: absolutelyfuckingamazing!
I now have had my 3rd 3Some, so obviously I'm now the reigning expert in this pastime - note the pun or perhaps punts (hint:6 of 'em!).
The first time I didn't know I was walking into one, it just happened. A regular had a friend over on a visit, her presence actually bothering me initially: I had an appointment and she has a visitor? After some 'why-not' conversation a good time was had by them two, and also for me. Reason for that was they weren't into each other, I basically took turns between them, and they basically 'waited' for their turn - nice, lekker, yeah, but I had to do ALL the work! I'm not lazy at all, don't get me wrong here, but this one occasion showed me there had to be more.
My recent massage-double with Monika & Exotica showed me there IS!
I'd better reformulate that to 'there may be' because I clearly was lucky: the girls knew each other already and also like each other, this whilst I hadn't seen Monika before. As both girls proved to be 'my' type the 3rd side of the triangle also worked, thus a sterling time was had by all.

Now this one, a true Threecummarathon.
It was planned weeks ahead, was postponed once (for a normal valid reason), and it turned out WAAAYYYYYYY better than I'd ever had hoped for!
Chmovanilalaa: a true mix of flavours: vanilla-flavoured chocolates diluted with some pale impurities - or should that me male? According to Pieter it has to be, he insists a schmuck is a discarded foreskin.... but I'm not a Schmuck first of all, and neither is mine discarded, it actually is very alive & kicking ;-)
Anyway, Lalaa & Vanilla I'd seen on their own, and this time it was actually THEM two meeting for the first time!
To break any possible ice first dinner was had: easy does it, and a chat over a good meal in company often turns the latter into good company!
Also this time - however that would be the understatement of the year: GREAT company, my lordylord expletives lack me now, it was STUNNING!!
Luck did strike again: no leading characters, no prima donna's, no solo's but a true working triangle, working very oiled and lubricated, of course judging by my barely-sufficient experience it was the perfect one!!!
The result was that we all were com-ple-te-ly knacked....
Thanks for testing our mutual endurance capabilities Ladies, I now know the sky's not the limit ;-)
If you want to know, tonight I'll be tucked in EARLY, hope it will make you smile XX
Au revoir, et Merci Beaucoup!
lego
lego - Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-19 15:21:36

Just a fabulous experience. She made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Nothing more needs to be said.

Thank you very much lalaa

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lalaa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 320
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-20 08:33:07

Thank you!
havata
havata - Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4506
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-20 14:09:58

Lovely new photo shoots, Madame! See (taste) you ASAP! :-)
Lalaa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-20 19:11:41

Merci havataaaaaaa !
Exotica
Exotica - Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-20 19:14:21

La exotica
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Lalaa - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-21 13:04:18

1st I must upgrade so that I can give this marvelous lady a 10+plus rating. My 2nd encounter with Lalaa (20 Oct) I was blown away, dancing to some Nkwasuma music was like foreplaying and than Lalaa did that thing....oohh!!! this lady knows what GFE is and she can be sensual,erotic & exotic and the same time? I was also offered a wonderful hot stone massage, what more can I guy ask for. My time with Lalaa was everything that I always wanted when doing a woman. my favourite body part is her Boobs and clit.... I will keep going back!! My top five lady on ESA.Thanks and see you soon for a longerrrr session and more sensual dancing foreplay.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.