Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Erin - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Erin - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 10:38:48

I sense there is a problem between you two.
Jpstar69
Jpstar69 - Re: Review - Erin - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-28 08:28:01

On 2021-10-27 10:23:00 Erin said:
Why not talk about how you went to my family member my mother to bad mouth me ?? Reply - Bad mouth? Telling the truth that you stole from me? OK..and ask to intervene but ok.

Why not talk about you accusing me of being on narcotics due to the fact that I was terribly ill during our time we were seeing each other ?? Reply - No, your irritional and delusional behavior / actions show the probability of being very high and due to your past use..

Why not mention that as soon as my updated images pop up to attack me again ? Accusing me of narcotics a second time around due to the fact that I gym religiously now ??

Was it not you who ran me down almost daily about my occupation telling me il be outcasted and unwanted from my family ??

Reply - No it was not me, it was you who "wanted to leave because you didn't enjoy this work" it was me that gave you R430k just from March until now where you did nothing to change your situation.. It's on black and white, not hear say.

Was it not you jpstar69 who constantly threatening child services to me when everyone knows I'm an amazing mother who loves her children and does this to give them the best now and in the future ??

Reply - Let's not even go there, your a "good mother" in your own opinon. So to do your best is to steal from people like me? You know what I'm talking about m

Why not mention how you wanted to make me pregnant and your obsession to having your own children??
Really... Reply - I'm not even going to argue with you about that, you telling me how broody you always were with me, but ok. I did want that with you at a point, so did you with me in your words, not mine..

This dirty laundry that you want to hang, please hang yours alongside mine since you so quick to dish shit and expect others to eat it up like caviar

Reply - I told you I'm not sour about not seeing you.... I'll post this "dirty laundry" here again... ALL I WANT IS THE MONEY OWED TO ME FOR THE TIME I WAS LEAD ON TO BELIEVE I WOULD GET WITH YOU. THAT IS ALL.

Once again gents, she is amazing, I will not make up anything bad about her that isn't true.. but becareful with upfront payments with her, stories change very quickly or that shit treatment was just saved for me.
Erin
Erin - Re: Review - Erin - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 11:44:52

On 2021-10-28 08:28:01 Jpstar69 said:
On 2021-10-27 10:23:00 Erin said: Why not talk about how you went to my family member my mother to bad mouth me ?? Reply - Bad mouth? Telling the truth that you stole from me? OK..and ask to intervene but ok.

Why not talk about you accusing me of being on narcotics due to the fact that I was terribly ill during our time we were seeing each other ?? Reply - No, your irritional and delusional behavior / actions show the probability of being very high and due to your past use..

Why not mention that as soon as my updated images pop up to attack me again ? Accusing me of narcotics a second time around due to the fact that I gym religiously now ??

Was it not you who ran me down almost daily about my occupation telling me il be outcasted and unwanted from my family ??

Reply - No it was not me, it was you who "wanted to leave because you didn't enjoy this work" it was me that gave you R430k just from March until now where you did nothing to change your situation.. It's on black and white, not hear say.

Was it not you jpstar69 who constantly threatening child services to me when everyone knows I'm an amazing mother who loves her children and does this to give them the best now and in the future ??

Reply - Let's not even go there, your a "good mother" in your own opinon. So to do your best is to steal from people like me? You know what I'm talking about m

Why not mention how you wanted to make me pregnant and your obsession to having your own children??
Really... Reply - I'm not even going to argue with you about that, you telling me how broody you always were with me, but ok. I did want that with you at a point, so did you with me in your words, not mine..

This dirty laundry that you want to hang, please hang yours alongside mine since you so quick to dish shit and expect others to eat it up like caviar
Reply - I told you I'm not sour about not seeing you.... I'll post this "dirty laundry" here again... ALL I WANT IS THE MONEY OWED TO ME FOR THE TIME I WAS LEAD ON TO BELIEVE I WOULD GET WITH YOU. THAT IS ALL.

Once again gents, she is amazing, I will not make up anything bad about her that isn't true.. but becareful with upfront payments with her, stories change very quickly or that shit treatment was just saved for me.

Jpstar69 where is my overnight payment that's due to me ? The fake proof of payment sent and then still pull your firearm out for me in your apartment and in the car on the highway?? You pushed your head against mine with your firearm to your head screaming loud in an aggressive voice that you will shoot ??

Why offer me 1mill to be yours if I'm such a thief ?? Why you still going on when you claimed sorry for everything and that you over me ? Why is that Instagram account up with my pictures again no legal consent to that ??

Or are you cropping parts of the issue out like you did to your lawyer ??
Erin
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 188
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 11:52:52

You forget I was so ill and your forced kept pushing buttons telling me if I don't come over you will send content out and you will be outside my house making a scene until I come through and then you sent me a fake proof of payment

I went through on your promise that I could leave if I felt uncomfortable or not well enough

By the time I saw you were just being you again I then wanted to leave and that made you furious... that's where the joy ride started .... After that the threats got worse and you acted on almost all of them ... when esa disclosed my location you lost it again and showed up at my place for the afternoon until you got shown that someone will stand up for me ? You are just a sad bully jpstar69.....
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Erin - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1950
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-30 08:56:40

On 2021-10-27 10:38:48 ASASH said:
I sense there is a problem between you two.

You think?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Erin - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Erin - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-12-03 14:22:21
Edited: 2021-12-07 09:55:47

Name: Erin

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Erin's Full Profile]

Perhaps I expected too much. Not really worth it as compared to others here. Lots of cancellations, excuses and photos are quite extremely edited. Seems older in person. Really nice tit$ but that's as far as it goes. Lots of potential.

[ Note by ESA admin, this review is being investigated by ESA. ]

[ Due to the advertiser questing the review and the authentication of it, ESA did some investigating. HotLoad claimed he visited the advertiser early November with no specific date provided but the advertiser could proof she was away early November and she was not working. The advertiser claims the review was done by someone she knows and the review has ulterior motives behind it. ESA finds the review not credible. ]

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Erin - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-12-03 14:24:50

There's one off my list ! It's a shame.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Review - Erin - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 918
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-03 15:01:47

Dodged a bullet there...really glad or else could have made a biiiiiigggg dent on my wallet
Erin
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 193
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-03 15:27:14

On 2021-12-03 14:22:21 HotLoad said:
Name: Erin

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Erin's Full Profile]

Perhaps I expected too much. Not really worth it as compared to others here. Lots of cancellations, excuses and photos are quite extremely edited. Seems older in person. Really nice tit$ but that's as far as it goes. Lots of potential.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Interesting? I haven't been taking bookings ??

So how can one review me ?

Can ESA admin check this out please x
Erin
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-03 15:44:17

Besides the fact that ESA as a company itself doesn't photoshop any content may it be mine or another ladies

You are welcome to check me out on Instagram! Constant content being uploaded daily ! And I'm more than happy to share selfies xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.