Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-02 23:06:53

Name: Stephanie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Stephanie's Full Profile]

Had a booking with this girl couple of weeks ago, very friendly over the phone and urged me to come and see her. On arrival, seems to be like some sort of flats complex. phoned her and she took about 15 min before she opened the gate, mean time I had to reverse and move for other people that also came in and out of the complex.
Finally made my way in and parked (I was not sure where to park for its a big complex) already bit annoyed I made my way up2 the flat on the second floor and her friend opened the door and directed me to the room. few min later she showed up and demanded me to pay up front. When she got back into the room she was a different person after receiving the money. She said she is tired and I must give her a massage, even tho I'm the one paying for the service. but I did it anyway for I was hoping it might just be her way of getting her in the mood. After that she turned around and just gave me a Condom, and lied on her back. She did not even give a BJ hell not even a handjob to get my member going. she just lied there waiting for me to wank myself. I'm a man with allot of patience, so I got my member up, put it in but she just kept on lying there. I asked her to get on top but she refused. not even 10 min into the session I withdrew because my member went down because of the lack of participation, I think a blowup doll would have participated more. She does have a scar on her face, she smokes while in the booking and empty alcohol bottles was also in the room. Overall a really bad experience, I was scammed and it's my own vault I guess because I was thinking with the wrong head.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Stephanie - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Stephanie - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-04 15:06:13

That's very bad mate, hope the experience doesn't deter you from punting all together.
Easyguy
Easyguy - Re: Review - Stephanie - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-07 01:34:26

I've also been to that dreaded flat in Randburg. A few girls work from there. I had a similar experience. Waited a while to get in to the complex. Then no direction about parking. There's a big tv in the lounge where the other girls hang around dopping and smoking like a drug house. Filthy place, kak attitude and girls walking in and out of the room while you waiting. Maybe they try to market themselves for future appointments. They have potential if they get their act together. For now it's a hell hole.
MarcusR
MarcusR - Re: Review - Stephanie - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-20 14:08:08

Ah shit! That's f'ing bad. AND I wanted to pop in to see a girl by the name of Jessica there. seems the same place. Give it a miss!
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Review - Stephanie - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 997
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-20 14:30:19

Would anyone care to give details of location of abovementioned dreaded den of iniquity? (street, nearby landmarks, but not necessarily street number, if that's a "privacy" issue).
Thanx in advance.
bawd
bawd - Re: Review - Stephanie - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-05 18:40:43

Never ever take this girl for anything .......I also had a booking with this girl couple of weeks ago.She plays her game very well as she is very friendly over the phone.Once you enter her flat she will demand payment front.

Make no mistake my man, she will lie down and if you ask why she is like not responsive be sure to see more tricks that will shock you. Its like she is trained to bore you and also rob you of your money.Oh by the way she has some Nigerian pimps.This my man is a very bad punt you should never attempt.She also smokes while you in the room and her teeth are not comely to look at.......Warning never ever try her

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.