Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 20:31:35

Name: Nicci

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Nicci's Full Profile]

i really didnt want to review this gorgeous babe...when it comes to good things i m selfish..so i hate sharing...;-) i believe i have a winner...her hosting and personality are by far 5/5...id say incredible personality! will definately be spending more time with this vixen, thats for for sure

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Nicci - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Nicci - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-16 10:02:08

Name: Nicci

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Nicci's Full Profile]

Booked this WG for 20h30pm last night(15 September 2016) and the whole time I was driving to see her she would answer her phone and give me the impression she is waiting for me.

Upon arriving at the said address , I called her and the phone was switched off.

I waited a while outside,another WG then opens the gate and upon entering the house another WG comes out and explains that I have been passed over to them if I am interested.

I feel disrespected because I feel she should not have made me drive all the way only to pass me on to other people,she should have been upfront and told me she is unavaliable. I am not a fool,if I pick a WG air don't want to be tricked into being with another WG.

I rated her not because I met her but from what I saw in the photos and the state of the venue.

I rated her 1 for personality,telephone manners and service because of the above-mentioned unprofessional conduct.

I do not recommend this girl and will not bother ever booking her. She has no respect for my time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.