Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-15 19:23:19

Name: Jessy

City: Pretoria

Area: Monument Park

Full Profile: [View Jessy's Full Profile]

Visited this house that boasts Jessy, Ling Ling, Suri (all on ESA) and Coco (from another site). Asked for Coco on the phone but when I arrived was unable to find out whether she still worked here or not. Also not sure if it was Ling Ling or Jessy that gave me the service, think the latter as she was tiny. Was offered two ladies but declined as the venue was pretty lousy. Service stared nicely, lady has nice small and firm boobs with hard nipples, but ugly caesarian scar. Tried to suck the nipples but was told "only kiss, not suck". Bummer. Massage moved on to hj but quickly became frenetic. Said "slow down, whats the rush" (I paid for 1 hour)but was told, "another customer waiting". Second bummer. Quick shag and then back to hj wanted to finish asap and give it up as a bad job. You win some, you lose some. If it was Ling Ling then she should change her name to Rush Rush. Wont return, up to you but suggest giving it a miss until better reviews come in. Check review of Suri at same house, pretty bad

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sugar Xtreme
Sugar Xtreme - Re: Review - Jessy - Monument Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Jessy - Monument Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-15 21:11:42

Rush Rush lol..me luv u long long time Hehehehe..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.