Blaq Rose
Blaq Rose - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-10 10:12:31

On 2016-08-10 09:51:43 Mujahid001 said:
On 2016-08-10 07:53:40 Chmoks said: Blaq Rose said: I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy. No he does not know what I do and I plan to keep it that way.

Blaq Rose, what will you do if your boyfriend calls you from his punting phone makes a booking and shows up? That be hilarious!

Well then I guess both of us would have some explaining to do. I've never ever believed in being monogamous and I always share this with the people I date.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-10 10:33:39

Visited a WG in Pta last year. Walking up to the front door...seeing her husband (she confirmed it was her husband) sneeking out..around the corner of the house. Felt very awkward...knowing he is waiting outside for me to finish up and leave..
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1986
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 10:39:50

On 2016-08-10 10:33:39 Minime007 said:
Visited a WG in Pta last year. Walking up to the front door...seeing her husband (she confirmed it was her husband) sneeking out..around the corner of the house. Felt very awkward...knowing he is waiting outside for me to finish up and leave..

Naughty M? Her hubby waited outside in his Vito reading the paper, lol!

I agree its awkward. You never know if the hubby or boyfriend is a unstable tik-kop or generally a mal naai. There was that Eastrand WG' boyfriend who used to threathen and chase away punters, lol
Shenanigans
Shenanigans - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 10:49:17

On 2016-08-10 07:53:40 Chmoks said:
On 2016-08-09 15:31:56 Blaq Rose said: I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy. No he does not know what I do and I plan to keep it that way.

So, that relationship is a lie from inception - good luck, you'll need lots of it.

@ Chmoks, let's not lambaste Blaq Rose for being brave enough to post an honest comment. You're just going to scare away other potential responders...
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 968
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 15:29:33

Blaq Rose

"Well then I guess both of us would have some explaining to do."

Good answer. I had a nice chuckle over it.
KudaVamwe
KudaVamwe - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 16:08:30

On 2016-08-10 10:12:31 Blaq Rose said:

Well then I guess both of us would have some explaining to do. I've never ever believed in being monogamous and I always share this with the people I date.

I don't know about explaining, at least you will know that your boyfriend has great taste in women! Embrace that for a minute!
Always feared one day pitching up to a close relative or a relative of a significant other... But I think once the door is open, may as well sit down and discuss it, and get on with it!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 845
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-10 16:18:37

On 2016-08-09 13:05:33 Shenanigans said:

In the instances where they are aware, do your partners have your permission to be with other women given your vocation?

that's has always been my relationships ideal,before I even started the industry,and it will stay like that.as long he fuck another woman in my presence I'm cool with it.but not all men like that idea,with me if a man says no to that.I know our relationship won't work.

I just met someone he knows what I do,and he likes my relationship ideal.so his free to fuck,but rule no number he should keep in mind that its just sex.and he has to tell me everything in details what there did.I do the same.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-10 21:29:10

On 2016-08-10 10:33:39 Minime007 said:

Hahaha! This is by far the funniest post I've read this year.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.