Shenanigans
Shenanigans - Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-09 13:05:33

Hi Everyone - first time poster.

So I've been wondering: what percentage of advertisers here have boyfriends/husbands etc?

And to those who do, what percentage of your partners know what you do for a living?

In the instances where they are aware, do your partners have your permission to be with other women given your vocation?
Monroe
Monroe - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-09 14:48:52

Single and happy :) yet if I had someone I would be open and honest and tell them. I won't expect them to be with only me in regards to sexual playtime with another then. Just as long as I know about it before hand.
Blaq Rose
Blaq Rose - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-09 15:31:56

On 2016-08-09 13:05:33 Shenanigans said:
Hi Everyone - first time poster.

So I've been wondering: what percentage of advertisers here have boyfriends/husbands etc?

And to those who do, what percentage of your partners know what you do for a living?

In the instances where they are aware, do your partners have your permission to be with other women given your vocation?

Well I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy. No he does not know what I do and I plan to keep it that way. I am a student and have a job now so he doesn't ask too many questions about what I do...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-10 02:11:57
Edited: 2016-08-10 02:12:59

There's a lady who worked in CT - quite attractive. I met her boyfriend the first time I booked her. Walked in, they were both there - he said hello, shook my hand and left the apartment. It was a bit awkward, but was not too bad as she had told me in advance that he meets the punters for the first appointment. She left the industry when she got pregnant with their first kid.

He could only see other ladies if she was involved as well. 3sum
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 951
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 07:05:23

To be honest, I'd rather not know. It's their business, not mine. I'd feel VERY uncomfortable being introduced to a wg's partner.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-10 07:30:19

As long as I live I will never understand why society insists on forcing 2 in a relationship to only be with each other.
I think there would be far less divorce in the the world if society accepts that people should be able to go out and shag who they like. Returning home to your husband/wife.

If I dated a WG I would have absolutely no issues in her carrying on her work.

Just my 2c
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 952
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 07:47:47

Let's hope he doesn't freak out if he does find out.
If, hypothetically speaking, I'd find out my wife did some extra business on the side, I'd probably be taken aback somewhat. But then there'd be no more excuses for her not getting it on with me...
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2021
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 07:53:40

On 2016-08-09 15:31:56 Blaq Rose said:
I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy. No he does not know what I do and I plan to keep it that way.

So, that relationship is a lie from inception - good luck, you'll need lots of it.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1984
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 09:51:43

On 2016-08-10 07:53:40 Chmoks said:
Blaq Rose said: I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy. No he does not know what I do and I plan to keep it that way.

Blaq Rose, what will you do if your boyfriend calls you from his punting phone makes a booking and shows up? That be hilarious!
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Advertisers' husbands/boyfriends
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1985
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 09:56:02

Many WGs have husbands/boyfriends. And many have husband-pimps and way too many have boyfriend-pimps.

I must admit there are a few hot WGs I wish were realy single becoz it ruins the fantasy knowing. Also I hate knowing about the boyfriends/hubbies becoz they obviously dont use condoms so the guy's previous evening jizz may still be there.

The worst is the loser asshole hubby and boyfriends who leech off their WG wives/girlfriends.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.