Navigation
Chasidy
Chasidy - Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1845
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-08 14:37:07

"Another session done. She threw herself on the sofa. Her body tired. Her mind busy . A sadness hidden, shut tight behind beautiful eyes. Having defined her space
raunchy slutty
sexy
over the top. Draining.

A sigh escaped her. She had read the praise. It felt good to be recognised. So what was bothering her.
Jumping to her feet she stood before the mirror.....zooming in closer. Scrutinising her image with the eyes of a harsh critic.
Did they understand all she was doing was marketing a product? Defining a market space? Nothing more?

All of a sudden a pang gnawed at the pit of her tummy. What did some say? She was a master marketer?
She dropped her gaze and looked down at her body.
Bossoms full, lusty sexy hips....woman.
Feeling detached from her physical form, a vastness enveloped her.
Could she escape from the definition of ESA Chasidy? The one she had created? Had she gone too far and possibly knocked on the door of demeaning herself to the point of no return??

All of a sudden her precious little one came to mind. A snap of thought and instantly she lived him. A love so kind , a softness so sweet, a gentleness so deep emitted from every fibre of her being.
A mother, a soul concentrated on going forward no matter what. The image in the mirror spoke of a femininity perfect.....a natural appeal obvious, a sensuality so raw.

Was it be time to re-evaluate. Time to pull back. Time to acknowledge the real Chasidy within.

An hour later and back to work she was. And as her visitor walked in, his mind took a flip. She stood in her heels, a neglige revealing, this woman was nobodies slut, but rather, a lover fantasized to rock the foundation of any mans sanity. She would suck him dry. She would love him deep. She would kiss him long and he would feast on her softness. Her passion would drain him and he would be back for more.

The change.....a new found respect for her space.....she was the queen of raunch. With subtle allure and honeyed words she would redefine again and again until such a time she could walk away and hold her head high....a life once lived. A life left behind.
A conquerer of her own destiny. And in her wake.....she would be inaugurated in the hall of legends, always mentioned and not easily forgotten.

She would be missed..."

In anticipation i wait with bated breathe.

Bridgitte.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Re: Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-08 14:58:20

Yoh fantastic
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-08 15:04:20

It's beautiful Montoya .. I'm truly touched to have had the classy beautiful Brigitte write about me was something I've always wanted...

Thank you B u are truly a wonderful woman..

Kisses
Chass
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-08 18:36:15

Dear Chasidy

You have honoured me beyond. I am humbled that u found it worthy to put in a public domain.
Who you are, like many others, comes through, in ones posts...as i am sure i do in mine.

People confuse kindness and civility for stupidity and niavity.
On the contrary. It screams emotional maturity and strength of character.
In all your posts ESA Chasidy is very prominent but, underlying that, is the testament from the reviews on u as to the person u are.
Your character shines through. A vivacious beauty who knows herself well and her capabilities....a beauty who knows to engage a man in more ways than one.

Sorry. But. For me the word "slut" is not befitting for u.

You are the queen of raunch....the man eater....yes definitely a lustful treat for your pussy lovers.

Stay blessed, protected, successful and prosperous.

All my love and hope to never offend.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-08 20:49:18

Bridgitte has a way with words that encapsulates a person or situation completely. Wow!

After meeting Chas and getting to know her a bit better, I totally agree with B's post.

You both are wonderful ladies, inside and out!
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 957
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 22:10:44

My good lady Bridgitte

Somehow, I don't remember you posting this tribute to Chass. I always look out for and read your posts. How I missed this one, I don't know. I was either very absent-minded, or had had way too much wine to drink.

Anyway, I concur wholeheartedly with you, regarding our Chass. While she does project that "queen of lustful sensuality", for want of a better term, persona, it is also clear, both from her reviews and her forum posts, that she is a lady of class, who possesses intelligence, humility and integrity in generous proportions. She's also a beautiful person, both physically and in terms of her character. Yes, God was in a particularly generous mood when she was conceived.

You too, my dear, have displayed another of your incredibly adorable qualities, in penning your tribute to this fine lady. No wonder I love you so much. Well done to you.

Chass, my darling

You deserve the accolade that the fine lady Bridgitte has bestowed upon you and, probably, a few more besides. You've earned it. Stay as wonderful as you are. I love the girl and person that you are. You have wonderful qualities. In addition to all the good emotions that you evoke within me, I also have a huge amount of respect for you.

Chass and Bridgitte

I am incredibly proud of my association with both of you. Long may that continue.

Lots and lots of kisses to both of you
xxxxxx
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Bridgette this touched me deeply, thank you so very much...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1856
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-09 06:41:22

B thank you once again your description of me and how u express it touched me deeply... I still get goose bumps and tears as u the wonderful warm hearted loving woman has written this piece only for me.... sharing it was something I truly wanted to do as I've never been this touched by anyone...

Thank you my beautiful lady...

Shy my engel baie dankie vir jou mooi woorde ek sal se ek was senuweeagtig toe ek jou on moet, maar in jou oogies het ek gesien dat jy 'n Heer is, jy is opreg sag en uiters sexy...

Baie dankie vir ons kuier en dat ek jou weer en weer sal sien daai lippies hoort op myne..

Mr Bond my darling my angel you are truly a gentleman with so much love in his heart meeting u and building a friendship, sharing and getting advise being there not just for me but many other ladies is truly a blessing.

You have a heart of gold so much care and understanding patience is your nature..

Thank you for being real and thank you for being you.

Kisses
Chass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.