Navigation
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 07:11:08

ANC got a wake call up call by the DA winning the votes in Pretoria and a few other provinces. We know the DA will run these provinces well. Hopefully they will clear arcadia, centurion and sunnyside and all drug infested areas in pretoria of nigerians
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-08 07:34:42

The DA now have the platform they always wanted to show the whole of SA the alternative to the ANC. They really have to pull finger now to convince the majority they are the "better" choice.
Lets see...
oraljim
oraljim - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1147
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 07:41:16

If only it were that simple. Because the DA didn't get an outright majority, they will not be able to run the metro in the same way that the ANC did, as they will have to keep pandering to coalition members. The ANC can, and most likely WILL, go out of their way to block the DA at every turn. That way, the next time we get to vote they can say "See? Things are no better under the DA". I think this has put the DA in an even more dangerous position than they were before sadly.
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 651
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 07:45:21

Well, anc guys are going to lose jobs, that is confirmed

But wonderwerke doesnt happen quickly

So lets see how the cookie crumbles

Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1968
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 08:07:39

Die cANCer se ma se p@#$.

HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 08:12:46

When joburgers see how pretoria is run under the DA, ANC will surely wake up and smell the coffee.
Next election comes and we hope DA takes over joburg.
20 years of ANC rule and black south africans are disillusioned. They no longer have faith in their own people.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1148
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 08:28:50

@HFD I'd like to think that the DA are still "their own people". Gone are the days where the ANC is the black party and the DA is the white party. The difference between them is much more ideological these days than racial. At least I like to think it is, but maybe I am being naive.

I do however think the DA is less encumbered with having to appoint people as a "thank you" for their role in the liberation struggle. One can only hope that the ANC will come to terms with the fact that the liberation is now 23 years distant and that you cannot rest on those laurels forever. There are massive numbers of young children voting now that have never seen apartheid and instead have grown up under ANC corruption. Those chickens are going to come home to roost one day. Maybe this is the start of that but personally I think it's going to take another 10-15 years.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2025
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-08 08:32:41

My thoughts????

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY and more PUSSY.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-08 08:52:40

A positive aspect about this years elections showed that many from the ruling party, opposition, as well as the EFF have acknowledged that the aparthied and race card is irrelvant in this day. However the cANCer continued to adopt this in their manifesto which backfired spectacularly. They are the laughing stock of the country but will continue to protect their 'shower head No.1'
Cindy
Cindy - Re: DA winning Pretoria, your thoughts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-08 08:55:39

But to be honest I don't think DA can run joburg well I mean they were running 1 province WC and for me they failed, they are busy talking about creating jobs but how many youth around the WC don't go to school not talk about the gangster issue around there, I don't have hope in them good that they didn't win jhb n won pta, ANC has to wake up its a pity that all the ANC members in PTA that had tenders lost it...sorry guys will just see how it goes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.