Navigation
Morgan @ Blue Eclipse
Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-07 14:46:46

Hehe clay you are so sweet. Had an awesome morning with you. Keen for ou next session ;)
Einstein28
Einstein28 - Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-16 22:02:30

Name: Morgan @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Morgan @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

Had the privilage to have a session with this tattoo angel a couple of weeks back.

Not much I can add that has not yet been said, except GOOD GOD! Fantastic body, lovely personality and a spot on massage. Happy happy happy.

Relaxed session with lots of fun. Never felt like she was trying to get me cum as soon as poosible just to end the session.

Don't think I can ever go to someone else ever again.

Morgan, jy is AWESOME!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 692
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-25 11:04:19

Name: Morgan @ Blue Eclipse

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Morgan @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

Since, my favourite Lindsay from SU has left the industry, I been looking for an adequate replacement.

Morgan somehow reminds me of Lindsay, the tattoos even body and looks wise, so I decided to book her.

She is really a beaut, has an amazing body and gives a superb massage.

But somehow, the two of us never clicked, Maybe it's her personality but she was very quiet and did not seem to want to create any conversation, just seemed like she wanted to do the session and get it over with, got a feeling that it was too mechanical. Very disappointing as her other reviews are all great. She is a looker, has an amazing body and gives an awesome massage but somehow our personalities did not seem on point.

Maybe just an off day but my experience was not great.

I rated her telephone as 3 as I did not speak to Morgan when making the booking but to the lady who answered.

Nice venue with some decent girls, have had some great sessions with the other ladies at the venue in past. The venue just needs to sort out their Liquid Soap, it is the worst I have ever experienced.

I answered the 'Will You Return' as No, as I will visit the Venue again to sample the other ladies but will not return for a booking with Morgan.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-25 17:30:02

You definitely got her on a bad day. I've been with her many times at different venues and she has always been amazing from the first visit. We all have bad days, I'm not very friendly at work when I'm having a bad day. I say give her a second chance. She's one of the most special people I've ever met.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-25 18:53:41

I've known Morgan for a while now and on the personality side she's really a great girl and a bit of a crazy cat, a real gem! From what she always tells us she goes with the flow of a session and if a client is talkative and busy then she is too and vica-versa if he comes across as quiet.

You know the review system can be a little strange at times and sometimes used out of context. What I'm referring to is we had a client a while ago who wanted to arrive 45 minutes early and shoot the breeze with Eve before his session, when Eve said she can't accommodate him he arrived on time but left a less than glowing review for Morgan - Out of spite. Recently we also had a client who ran 25 minutes over time with another therapist and when Eve told him afterwards it's not cool he returned and booked Morgan and called and complained afterwards that he wasn't happy with her service. The real reason he moaned though is because he didn't enjoy being taken to task about running 25 minutes over time on his previous appointment, another complaint out of spite.

Unfortunately for Morgan though I feel she's sometimes gotten an unfair rap because of one or two unhappy clients but such is the review system, a little unfair sometimes but usually best taken with a pinch of salt.

P.s. If you find yourself banned from Blue Eclipse in the future then the chances are I feel you have unfairly used the ESA review system against a therapist to damage her business, something I don't take lightly.

Andy.
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 565
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-26 11:47:51

I've seen Morgan many times and cannot fault her service, always consistent. Shes a real firecracker with a spunky personality and she does not lack perception or wit.
One thing I can assure you is.... Morgan speaks her mind and rub her up the wrong way and she will put up a wall.

Firstly to compare Morgan to Linds is totally unfair. They're both beautiful in their own little way. And to give Morgan a rating of 4 for face, body and personal cleanliness ??

This is a disingenuous review with a hidden agenda

BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 693
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-26 14:38:33

Hi Andy

My review was based on my experience, I trust you will look at it in the context it was meant to, in no way did my review seem like an attack on Morgan nor your establishment.

I rated Morgan high in all regards (ie. Looks, massage etc.), I also complimented your other girls and your venue.I did not in any way mention that her service was not great, we both simply did not gel well on that booking and merely mentioned that out of my very own experience, I had arrived on time, booked the girl on time and left on time without taking any extra time, I also paid the price on her sevices without any issues. I did mention that I could have caught her on a bad day and maybe we were not compatible but in no way did I say I am not visiting your establishment or I had previous bad services from your establishment but if logging an honest experience based on ESA's rating system, where I have supplied conststructive compliments and criticsm and find myself being banned from your establishment or being future banned then I think you are unfair, no need to ban me, I choose purely not to support a venue where an honest review is misconstrued as being malicious.

BendOver
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-01-04 14:57:56

Being at The Doll house, does this mean the rules have changed or still massage only?
The Doll House
The Doll House - Re: Review - Morgan @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 395
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-01-04 15:17:34

Still massage only...xxx
projectx
projectx - Re: Review - Morgan @ The Doll House - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Morgan @ The Doll House - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-05 21:02:50

Name: Morgan @ The Doll House

Area: Waterkloof

Full Profile: [View Morgan @ The Doll House's Full Profile]

Visited Morgan today for the first time, amazing body, excellent massage, flawless face! The best hour i have had with anyone the last two years! Safe parking, shower and fresh towels in the room. The Doll house as a venue is well organized and no issues with privacy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.