Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Addicted
Addicted
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-07 13:40:48

Addiction : Definition

" Something/ Someone that is addictive is so enjoyable that you want to do it/her or have it/her as often as possible"

Over and above all of all my many other shortcomings, I just realised that I am now suffering from a whole new illness : Addiction.

And there is no cure for that .

Cheers
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: Addicted
Re: Addicted
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 648
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-07 14:22:29

As jou ching opraak sal dit beter gaan, belowe!
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Addicted
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-07 15:00:18

Are you referring to a specific lady Pieter?

If you are referring to punting then I know what you mean...I have managed to stay away for almost 2 months now, but I am miserable. Shouting at old people and children, kicking the dog etc.

No support group can help. There is no cure...

Alina
Alina - Re: Addicted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-07 15:02:01

Sweetie,call me would love to share with you my Addiction.hugs and kisses
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Addicted
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-07 23:45:38
Edited: 2016-08-08 00:26:20

Zero, not saying it will not happen, but what if the ching is available ? Should I bancrupt myself ? Then I will be marginalised and just imagining myself standing at the robot with a poster : Please help me, I am an addict. I need to visit Mis XXXX, and only need R 700-00. Please help ???

Alina, thanks, but not industry addiction. But thanks for the offer of help.

GreyKnight : "Shouting at old people and children, kicking the dog etc." That's piss funny. LOL.

Dealing well with my addiction. Staying away certainly helps. Managed it before, so next time should be easier. Just no cure. But at some point you have to return, and now I am fearing that return. The uncertainty not really helping.

Interesting affliction, like a bigger force taking over and you are helpless in the arms of the storm. The worst part is the fact that there not much that you can do to "save" yourself. Just ride out the storm.

This is where I am sorry I did not dabble in psychology. Sure the answer is in there somewhere. Fuckin cashflows and projections ain't helping for this.

Cheers
Alina
Alina - Re: Addicted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-08 06:39:24

Good morning.I near your but you never know.Life can very surprised.Its up too you.

Hugs and kisses

Alina
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-10 10:03:24

(Secret Skommel Society Handshake).

Pieterd002...as a member you should know about the many benefits of the Society.

The meetings are specialy designed to deal with these problems. After just one meeting the addiction symptoms should be a bit better (sounding like a doctor now...lol).

Anyway...thanks again for all the hard work in making our last meeting such a "big" succes! Your lapa was a perfect venue. There was the neighbors peeping over the wall and the one member burning his....mmm..member when standing too close to the fire..but it was great!

Best wishes

Minimum
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-10 13:32:39
Edited: 2016-08-10 13:35:02

Doctor Minimum

Just for the record, I am not officially a member of the SS, I am still the Chairman of the super secret CWA (Closet Wankers Association), and the two are mutually exclusive. You can't be a closet wanker and a public skommelaar at the same time. And the one does not lead to the other, this according to the Granger causality theory.

I am so in the shit with my neighbours now. The flippin wife had the elder come over to chat to me, luckily the man had a prediliction for good whiskey , so I could soften the impact a little.

A disturbing fact came to light, it would seem that the young daughter took some pics, with you as the prime "exposed" model, and these pics are apparently becoming something of an urban legend at the school that she attends. Luckily the cars were all parked on the other side of the lapa, so there is little chance of connecting you to the pics, unless of course someone with intimate knowledge of your private parts see these pics....

But they are all in awe of your manly figure, so good for you.

The elder, luckily for us, is also part of the CWA, so I could persuade him to keep mum. I told him about your society, and he seemed interested in joining. Told him the meetings take place on Tuesdays, and he will be in touch to find out where the next meeting will take place.

Was it Boobs or Pantum or Muj or Jasimo that burnt his member, I was not there at that moment, but I remember the smell of burnt sausage, but I just thought it was the boeries on the fire ??? Maybe that is why Boobs are on a punting spree at the moment ??

Anyway, thanks for thinking about me. This addiction or mine is a very pleasurable addiction, young and beautiful and mesmorising and intoxicating and many more things at once. Did I say addictive ? This is one addiction I can certainly live with.

SSS : (Secret Skommel Society Handshake)

TMITMNS = The Man In The Mask Not Skommeling

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Addicted
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 14:38:01

Pieterd002, me on a punting spree ? I don't think that punting three times a week are a punting spree ... what are more of a concern to me are the skommeling in between ... Lol !!! Your guys taught me so well !!! Going to Bloem next week ... will it be skommeling or punting ??? Will have to see if any decent ladies are available !!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-10 17:51:31

Mr Boobs

Three times a week is like entering the race for the "Dick of the Year" badge. I can hardly afford one measly punt a week, and sometimes only once every two weeks.

Going to Bloem again ???

This is where it all started. Your road trip to Bloem where you did not get anybody to skommel for you, and had to do it yourself, and one of my vehicles saw your involuntary movements manifesting itself in swerving on the road on that moment of prolonged ecstasy.

Well, be careful sir. Might I suggest you get some ladies to go with this time ? Not everyday that the Chairman of the SS doing a roadtrip ?

LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.