James75
James75 - Arhwen and her "koekroller"
Arhwen and her "koekroller"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-07 10:30:25

Eish
So I am planning my trip back to civilization for end August.

Now I check this particular lady that I want to visit has moved.

I scroll down and see she is baking some biscuits and playing with dough...

Then I stop, I check and I say to my self... Jamesy my bru hier is kak... jy moet maar die girl los. Because like the human body is a well oiled machine but hiding under a few kgs of natures kevlar (body fat) I can move like a cheetah in the wild chasing that Rooibok. The reason for this agility for a well overweight man is that I was chased by the wife one day with a similar koekroller. I went out one morning for a bit of Super Rugby on Willies Farm and rturned fairly late in the afternoon (delivered in my own bakkie by Willie's fatm manager's son who is only 14yrs old -his bicycle on the back)

Now when the Ex saw this and my state, she came running out wanting to moer me.
It was also then while trying to calm her down that Uncle Johnny's Black Medicine gave me courage to tell her I know about her affair with Johannes in the dorp and that I know she is f...ing around. So thats when I had to re-call my tactical training skills of Duck,Tuck and roll... Move in a jagged line end do not run straight. Needless to say, she is now with Johannes the local pomp of the dorp (baie anner tannies is nou befok vir haar want Johannes mag nie meer rond pomp nie) and I am happy as can be.

So please Arhwen. Promise you will only serve biscuits and not a Koek roller.

I love koek but not the roller.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Arhwen and her "koekroller"
Re: Arhwen and her "koekroller"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-07 20:18:24

I will not only serve biscuits :) daar sal ook vars koek wees ;)

Themail rolling pin is used for boys that don't listen the ones that wanna push boundaris. Or if you kinky well then...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.