Navigation
FMS
FMS - DREAM PLAYMATE
DREAM PLAYMATE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-05 10:18:37

Before I start I believe it necessary to say that I enjoy way out wild and unusual playtimes and at my age I have attempted most of those kinky activities that my mind has been able to imagine.

There are however two plays that I really enjoy. The first I am unable to enjoy as often as I would like as I am in a vanilla relationship and I would be unable to explain those delicious shades of blue fading to green and grey over time.

However the second is so enjoyable for me but the problem has been to find a gorgeous sexy woman able and willing to do that which is required.

I have however found her and while she says that she is vanilla in her own social space she has a naughty and devilish streak when she is given carte blanche to play.

I guess you have gathered that discomfort is what I enjoy. Some people would call it pain. Ranging from moderate to severe. The conflict between pain and pleasure. Is there a dividing line? If so where is it?

We played yesterday. For two hours. It was bliss. Exquisite bliss. My cock, balls and nipples were caressed and made to feel so good. It was the calm before the storm. Bound sensitive testicles presented to her. Their sensitivity tested. Frequently and often. The head exposed and its sensitivity also tested. Before some gentle sensual play reminded me of the conflict. The shaft was not neglected.

And then without any warning ...... squeezing, stretching, probing and so much more made me squirm and writhe and experience her devilish streak.

Simultaneous biting on my nipples as the stretchablity of my scrotum and density of my balls were ascertained through simultaneous stretching and squeezing.

We have played three times now and I trust her implicitly.

Our next play is already being planned.

Bondage and the plinth.

Immobilising.

I leave the rest to your imagination.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: DREAM PLAYMATE
Re: DREAM PLAYMATE
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-05 11:22:29

Dream playmate....a compliment in so many ways to that playmate of yours.

A space you occupy that can be daunting for many reasons.
A space that takes understanding and patience to accept rather than judge the "kinks" that make your fantasy a desire.
How far does one go?
I would imagine as far one wishes, as far as the comfort zone allows....as long as the enjoyment is there.
A bodily pleasure in receiving, a mind blow in letting go.
And on the other hand.....An experience to control and know the depth and level when enjoyment turns to pain and reverting back.....gentle once again.

My My Mr FMS......your play.....strange, alluring and an inviting dabbling in once and again...

Xxx
B.

FMS
FMS - Re: DREAM PLAYMATE
Re: DREAM PLAYMATE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-05 11:53:28

RB you have a PM.....
perchance to play?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.