Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-12 17:00:57

Name: Lady Dalia

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Lady Dalia's Full Profile]

A wonderful experience. Very sensual massage and a nice rubdown with rough gloves in the shower :) this lady knows what she is doing and really connects to your feelings. She has an amazing energy and will be a very popular girl on here so catch her while you can

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
pinkfloyd239
pinkfloyd239 - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Dalia - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-24 21:30:49

Mistress Dalia truly is an exceptional stunning sensual goddess she took me to height's of pleasure I never thought I was capable of achieving. her manner and the way she presented herself was incredibly sexy and sensual Mistress Dalia truly made me feel very welcome I loved receiving her cane on my bare arse and being blindfolded that only made the experience even that more amazing I will definitely be returning to her for another session truly a very memorable experience one of which I wont forget ever thank everybody at kink house you're all so amazing a very very big thank you must go out to Mistress Kink for introducing me to such an incredible amazing goddess I cant wait to see Mistress Dalia again anybody that is interested in the femdom lifestyle or just starting out like me should definitely give her aqnd the lovely ladies of kink house a try thank you ladies

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
pinkfloyd239
pinkfloyd239 - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Lady Dalia - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-29 15:15:51

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Once again an incredible experience last night I got such an awesome surprise I was treated to the attentions of not one lady but in fact 2 goddesses lady Dalia and her trainee domme lady jasmine these 2 sadistic sensual ladies of the night treated me to an experience I could and will not forget ever I was lead about premise outside and got the opportunity to meet some of the other beautiful delights that kink house has to offer such delights like lady anastasia and lady oya all goddesses in their own way these lovely lovely ladies will take care of all your kinky greed slut type needs don't pass up the opportunity to bed with 1 of of them but out of all the lovely woman at kink house lady Dalia owns my full attention and devotion I hope all the ladies going to durbs have a safe trip and a great time and come back soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

SethStrider
SethStrider - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-30 15:58:37

Ok here go's. first need to describe me to explain this amazing experience. I I'm a shy guy. I have a high IQ(this will be important I promise). The import part of this experience I only realized on the why home. I'm completely new to anything Kinky. Lady Dalia made me feel conferable from the get go. Not once did I save or unwelcome. Coming from a socially awkward guy that saying alot. Lady Dalia was great I tried a lot of new things and loved it all. Lady Dalia said to me not all torture is pain. I made like I knew what all about it. Now for the best par. there where bouts that she had me in so much please that my brain could only comprehend the pleasure and her beautiful blue and eyes wicked smile. Lady Dalia had to remind me to breathe. All my interleague went out the door. Lady Dalia said there's more pleasures to explore on the next visit. I can remember it sound grate. but for the life of me, I can't rember. To Lady Dalia I thank you for this crate experience and looking forward to the next visit

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

julian
julian - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-31 10:21:02

Think you overrate your IQ as your English is appalling
don1e
don1e - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-31 16:38:43

Ahhhhhh,that's so nasty, lucky bastard probably got his brain milked as well.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 245
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-31 18:32:50

@SethStrider....are you for real ???
Some reviews...man...I cannot help but kill myself with laughter...we have all sorts on ESA...what a disfavour to the lady reviewed...
NathanD
NathanD - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-03 22:12:33

Visiting Lady Dalia was a great experience. She is very skilled in the art of sensual massage. She setup a great calm environment and helped me get nice and relaxed during the session. She was in great shape and looked amazing, she has fantastic legs too !
Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

starched
starched - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-10 22:23:04

I have been punting for may years and as I have become older it has lost the excitement that it used to have.
Yesterday I thought let me try something new so I gave Lady Dalia a call to make an appointment for the afternoon.
She was very friendly on the phone and explained the services in detail that she provided.
That afternoon she sent me a text message with her address which was very easy to find.
On arrival at her house she told me to park in her garage then took me to a room full of very kinky equipment which I must admit made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
She was very friendly and soon put me at ease then asked what I enjoyed.
My reply was use your imagination and I will tell you if I don't like it.
She then laid down spread her legs, asked me if I wanted to lick her pussy and finger fuck her which I did with pleasure.
I slowly slipped two fingers in facing up rubbing her G-Spot till eventually she squirted throwing her head back while biting her lip.
I looked at her perfect pussy and the outer lips were now swollen & red with juices dripping from the slit.
I then continued to slide finger by finger into her soaking wet pussy till almost my entire hand filled her. I continued to hand fuck her harder & faster until she began to shake again.
She laid on her back for awhile breathing heavy then got up and told me to lay on my back and began to tease my cock while inserting a vibrator into my anus.
Dalia continued massaging my cock & balls providing me with a feeling that I have never before experienced.
She kept me on the edge for what felt like eternity till eventually she allowed me to erupt causing all my muscles to go into a spasm.
The entire time I spent with her I was sexually aroused like never before.
I will defiantly recommend this lovely lady to anyone looking for a sensational experience.
Thanks Hun for the great time. Pxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lady Dalia - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-11-16 10:42:15

Visited her last night and left very satisfied. Strap-on play was exactly what I needed and the massage and handjob was a great new experience for me as I usually only go to FH/BJ providers.

The venue is clean and private with secure parking. Dalia has a beautiful face, sumptuous breasts and a curvy figure, complemented with a pleasant personality and a dirty mind.

She has a variety of toys (and knows how to use them) so if that is your thing, she comes highly recommended.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.