Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1805
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-03 21:42:36
Edited: 2016-08-03 22:04:58

Yes I got my phone back lol..

All my naked pics still here..

All my contacts still on my phone....

Now do I use it again or just leave the whatsapp on my tablet and use joys Nokia she borrowed me...

Thank I to all my clients contacting me sms in me and supporting me...

I'm lucky to have the most understanding clients u guys are awesome.

I laid a charge and Mike was not mike but Sh*** who is now in police custody...

Even though I got my phone back my handbag purse I'd and everything in my bag is gone...

So he will sleep behind bars and appear in court thank u to the investigation officer who has stood by many working girls...

Lunch will be on me as he worked hard and still says we not dropping charges...

Shane is a friend of one of my family members who knows what I do and also reads the forum as his gf is a wg to.

Rest assured and once again thank u to all my naughty pussy lovers

Kisses
Chass

Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Got my phone back...
Re: Got my phone back...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 939
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 21:50:06

That investigating officer deserves a Bells, a whole bottle. Good on you sir, for having the best interests of the girls at heart.

Chass

I'd love to get my hands on those naked pics.

Jokes aside my darling, all's well that ends well.

Kisses
xxx

Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Got my phone back...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1806
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-03 21:56:55

Thank u mr bond my darling u are one man that understands and knows reality never judges and always guides me and many other ladies..

I don't just speak for myself but many ladies who know u we ate lucky to have u not just as a punter but a true friend...

Kisses
Chass
Chasidy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1807
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-03 21:59:01
Edited: 2016-08-03 21:59:18

Pitty I only showed u the contact list lol

I'll owe u more than my life mr bond u come through for me always guiding me and also being clued up with the law u stood by me...

Blessed to have u

Kisses
Chass
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Got my phone back...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1123
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 22:12:09

On 2016-08-03 21:42:36 Chasidy said:
Now do I use it again or just leave the whatsapp on my tablet and use joys Nokia she borrowed me...

*AHEM* - GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT!

"... use Joy's Nokia she LENT me" :) Report to the head of the English Dept for a spanking Chas! No wait ... you'd like that. Ok report to the head of the geography department for a good fuck. No wait you'd like that too. Oh for gods sake just report to the janitor to clean the girls bathroom :P And NO PEEKING under the stalls while you do it either you perv :)
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Got my phone back...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 22:30:07

Glad to hear that you are all sorted now Chas. It' time i take another trek to Centurion to be woman-handled by you.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Got my phone back...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 956
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 22:33:30

Oh I smell fish and chips here .... so smelly
Mr Bond
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 940
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 22:39:33

To everyone out there

Jokes aside guys, I was with Chass when she went to collect her phone. She definitely now has it back.

I know that I'm rather biased when it comes to some of the girls, Chass being one of them. Nevertheless, I trust in her integrity. She's a great human being. She also gave all of us ample warning and did everything in her power to take remedial action, which included the retrieval of her phone.

I can also tell you that Chass appreciates the concern of those of you out there, who are still worried about your phone number possibly being in the wrong hands.

The guy's intention, it would appear, was to make a lot of money from this. Apart from one or two guys who've paid, it didn't quite go his way. He's currently got a bigger problem, in that he's facing several charges now. Even if he did manage to record the entire contact list, what is the probability that he'd, hereafter, come after a specific contact on this list? He might even forget about this list, or lose it.

Let's not jump the gun here. Chass has gone through quite a lot and lost a lot (money, her handbag etc.), yet she still had all of our interests at heart. She deserves a whole case of Bells.

Mr Bond
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 941
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 22:45:44

oraljim

I'll play schoolmaster here and administer Chass's punishment myself.
Chasidy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1808
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-03 23:17:02

Oh my naughty pussy lovers u guys have me so wet right now all I want is oj tongue on my clit, ezi I'd want ur cock in my mouth and mr bond I'd want u all night long

Well why not all 3 of u naughty men all night long taking turns the master of pussy eating and the masters of my pussy...

Thank u my naughty pussy livers I'm horny niw and have no cock but a vibrator...

Wet oh yes ready oh yes sweet fuck yes.

Thank u bo d u are a blessing in and out the punting world.

Big kiss on you mr down there.

Kisses
Chass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.