[deleted] - Review - Pam - Sandton Johannesburg
Review - Pam - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-08-03 11:30:11

Name: Pam

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile:

I should've posted this review sooner..Pam is amazing. I hardly post any reviews but im all for good service and she did me justice..I was driving home late after a work function on sat evening, well sunday morning around 2/3am thereabout. I stopped to get fuel and boy i had a craving for some chocolate lol. Logged onto ESA & I saw her available online, gave her a ring, discussed the details and was on my way there in no time.She has great phone etiquette too & i was hooked.

30 mins or so later i get to her apartment, i got delayed coz surprise surprise fnb atms are hard to find at night in sandton. Anyway, what a delicious lady..the bright beaming smile, the sexy sundress everything was on point and that BODY !!! Gosh! She was clean shaven just how i like it and tasted like some fine honey extracts

After about an hour of some amazing play..we chilled a bit and talked, laughed etc..Such a cool person. Im definitely going back tonight even..Addicted much maybe..___________________________

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes, even better
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.