Navigation
Sassy Cassie
Sassy Cassie - Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? what's
Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? what's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 18:58:54

Comments...;)
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-02 19:05:53

A bit of scaping. Camel man without the smell.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1887
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-02 20:01:42

Vague enough question, deserves a 'Yes!'
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-02 20:05:02

Are we talking pubic- or facial hair?
Sassy Cassie
Sassy Cassie - Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 20:30:16

All over... Many times the the facial hair is spent down in the pubic region... Numby... :)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-02 20:36:21

How do you prefer your beards then Cassie...?
Sassy Cassie
Sassy Cassie - Re: Hmm.. ok . Manscape or the ol' natural... camel man vs johnothan Meyer?? wha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 20:49:55

- the best part of a beard is the cheek growth and the growth under the chin clean the neck up .... Just compensating for a weak ass jaw or covering a double chin... Lol. But I love the scruff scraped up against my skin... That cactus type feel exfoliating my naked skin... Heaven on earth
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-02 20:59:36

Sjoe, ok! I never thought in my life I would hear those words... You say you're in Randburg now...?

Some background reading:
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.