Navigation
Storm
Storm - Private number....??
Private number....??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 16:25:27

Gents... please don't call me from a private number.. i missed out on Spoiling a Mr Brian as i did not have his telephone number to send him my directions... sorry Brian hope you see this message and we get to schedule another appointment...

Xoxo.... Storm
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Private number....??
Re: Private number....??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-02 19:14:27

Habana?
Storm
Storm - Re: Private number....??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 19:20:37

Hehehe....SpeneKop... lol... yes could be:) love the humour...
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Private number....??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1885
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-02 19:47:38

Here's a novel idea: don't answer pvt calls?
Storm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 20:51:45

@Chmoks... it's definately going to be on my profile upgrade from Friday... Lesson learned thanx hun..xoxo
Sassy Cassie
Sassy Cassie - Re: Private number....??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 21:00:53

Block pvt or unknown numbers on your phone or download an app that can do it... Lol... :) sometimes its fun just to answer and not say anything waisting there call time until they hang up... Haha
Storm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-02 21:07:13

@SassyCassie hehe... i will definately block them from now on.. he really sounds like a lovely person so no harm... but just wont allow any private calls anymore... thanks for the laugh and advise hun...hope you have a beautiful evening..xx.
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: Private number....??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-03 07:00:38
Edited: 2016-08-03 07:08:09

Storm, this is only my experience. But just short of 100% of Pvt nos don't pitch in my VAST experience. Even on 2 phones I use for 2 entirely different causes the results were exactly the same. The one is for another business and one was for a friend's flat to let. The pvt nos who actually pitched to view the flat didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of qualifying even though all the criteria was explained on the phone.
Every now and then I test the waters and unblock pvt nos. (just cos something didn't work last year doesn't mean things can't change). The results have always been the same. NO SHOW!!!! And where I've asked guys to call back (and some do) with the number revealed more often than not, their number is already on my no show/ be careful/ wanker warning list. As I said this is just my experience. I've mentioned here several times that the way I conduct my business is based on repeated patterns of behaviour that I've seen over time. Its not sucked out of my thumb or just cos I wanna be difficult.
Storm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-03 09:41:21

@Bbw Nadia Blows... thank you for your time and comment.. i'm new so any advice helps...hope you have a wonderful day... xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.