Navigation
jotopper
jotopper - Times they are a changing
Times they are a changing
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-31 22:54:52

Until last month I had not been punting in probably about 10 years. At that time I believe most ladies posted adverts in newspapers. The whole online presence thing was still in its infancy. I remember when ESA started and I met a lady on this site...I was her client, became her friend. Most times I paid for her services, but on more than a few cases she paid me ( not getting into that now ) Where this is all going is that it is pretty obvious that ESA is a pretty useful and necessary tool for the ladies and punters...I read a lot of reviews because I like to be informed and I like a good laugh too. There are threads about fake profiles, bad experience ,some care about ratings others don't... So just been thinking. This whole feedback and rating system must put pressure on the ladies that the people in the old days of newspaper adverts never had...As a punter its good for me, but I am sure as a WG a punter could do harm to your business without knowing it, or indeed on purpose if he so desires. I made a a comment once about trying to get into a venue and after having words with the security I left...After making that post I realised that This could hurt the ladies bottom line. I know it's not that drastic but it could easily make a difference .In future the only time I will mention anything negative is when the whole deal was BAAAAAD. The good part about this whole deal is the interaction between the punters and ladies....Ladies I salute you all.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Times they are a changing
Re: Times they are a changing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 765
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 00:12:52

Lol u really didn't cause an harm to my business,I am always busy.The security issue was only a once off thing,now everything is going well.and my clients are still going crazy,there love my cute little slut thing.keep well honey

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.