Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-29 18:54:50

Name: Jennifer @ Sugar & Spices

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Jennifer @ Sugar & Spices's Full Profile]

So I was stressed out and decided to visit Sugar and Spices. I didn't have any booking so selected her from the line up. She wore a white body hugging outfit with very little actual skin showing. She had a lovely smile though. Pretty, lovely full lips, fairly short in height and light skinned. Had a good feeling about this so I opted for an hour. Started with a normal massage which was enjoyable as the chatting was easy and I was rather tense around my shoulders anyway.

The sensual was awesome. The body slide great. She whispered sweet nothings into my ear as her perky "gazelles" pressed up against my back. When she asked me to turn over the attention she gave my manly parts was really amazing. She figured some way of rubbing the tip of my head which was like an "eject" button. I had to ask her to stop as I was not ready. Her oil covered young body was a sight for sore eyes.

The only "downside" of the service provided was that full house was not on the table. When someone turns you on like that it's almost unfair to ultimately only have palms relieve you.

In terms of the venue, it's clean and you don't bump into other punters. Parking is behind a gate but can sort off be visible from the street. Clean towels and shower facilities are provided but the towels are however slightly rough on the skin.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Hoodie
Hoodie - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sugar & Spices - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sugar & Spices - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-27 08:58:55

Figured another great formal review would do no good except raise suspicion. But had another awesome hour with her. She seemed a little disturbed by something but ahe kept it together and was all professional. Only downside was one minute past the hour and we were disturbed by a rude letter slipped under the door by management. She fearfully got dressed and ran out the door to the office which was not cool. I don't know what "whip" management uses but I am personally reconsidering whether or not to continue going there. Rules are rules and they must be followed but the level of apprehension at going over by a minute after I have seen her at least four times before was reason for concern for me. Otherwise top marks for service.
Hoodie
Hoodie - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sugar & Spices - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sugar & Spices - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-14 09:48:51

Yay you left that house. I will definitely be back.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.