Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 13:07:11

Pussy Galore
Kissy Mycock
Anita Dick
Tess Tickles
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: A Thread for new names.
Re: A Thread for new names.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 690
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 13:29:29

On 2016-07-26 12:50:41 Riaz999 said:
On 2016-07-26

HAHA, its Fair, but if i fuck your brains out you and give you what you want you dont charge me and i charge you, deal?

deal but I know what I really want its gonna be easy to give me,lol it will take u years lol:(( baddest bitch that we are talking about.holy shit I haven't had good sex for some days so u have a challenge honey.some one just said I nearly break his back hahahaha,he couldn't walk straight poor guy.:((
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A Thread for new names.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-26 14:02:06

On 2016-07-26 12:50:41 Riaz999 said:
On 2016-07-26 12:33:44 Miss Barbie Doll said: Hahaha this name has been there,even my ex boyfriend's knew about it.that I was a queen in public,but bitch slut in bed.but sadly not all could keep up with the slut,one guy only in my life really really fucked my brains out.but his job was his second girlfriend.
I'm a sex Hunter,and still haven't catch the real sex that I'm looking for hahahaha.see u Friday,let's hope u win this time or I will kick u out and charge u more money.rules have changed :((

HAHA, its Fair, but if i fuck your brains out you and give you what you want you dont charge me and i charge you, deal?

LOL....good luck. I think Ms. Barbie will win but enjoy trying anyway.

I could not break her but gave it a good try.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: A Thread for new names.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 14:26:01

And for an older MILF - Looi de Plooi!
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 15:41:15

On 2016-07-26 14:02:06 I am who I am said:
On 2016-07-26 12:50:

LOL....good luck. I think Ms. Barbie will win but enjoy trying anyway.

I could not break her but gave it a good try.

Lol @I am who I am haha yeah u are good,don't give him some info not all guys know my weakness.like u do,I don't know how did you find about it.U are bad boy,u are getting there.spank,deep throat,fuck me hard like a real slut then u will win the game.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-26 15:58:53

Some of these are crass,but hey.

Cummie Swallow.

Kuku E. Metsi ( Sotho for pussy is wet.)

Rata Kwaai. ( Sotho for love dick)

Koek Sister. ( a Afrikaaner traditional delicay)

NAAIdine. A play on Afrikaaner singer Nadine's name.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-26 16:25:57

Doring Rosie

Pretty Belinda
Riaz999
Riaz999 - Re: A Thread for new names.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 16:53:06

On 2016-07-26 13:29:29 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2016-07-26 12:50:41 Riaz999 said: On 2016-07-26

deal but I know what I really want its gonna be easy to give me,lol it will take u years lol:(( baddest bitch that we are talking about.holy shit I haven't had good sex for some days so u have a challenge honey.some one just said I nearly break his back hahahaha,he couldn't walk straight poor guy.:((

Great, cant wait till Friday, i just google "how to satisfy the bitch Slut"

Two results came up 1. My cock 2. Money, after i am done with you, you will become a good girl, go to church and everything.

@I am who I am: Thanks brother, I will try my best, let you know how it goes.
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 17:07:05

Omg dont tell me,that i am who iam" told u our secrect :(( hahaha I don't mind going back to church and become a Pastor,as u know I'm a Pastor's daughter and his waiting for me to tell him.when I'm ready to preach the gospel and get married to Pastor hahahahaha lol:((and have kids get fat hahaha...Horny Pastor's daughter anywhere he knows I love sex.

He might not know what I'm doing,but he knows I fuck like a monkey.he has told me to avoid getting hurt that's it,and to use condom all the time good father
Riaz999
Riaz999 - Re: A Thread for new names.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 17:14:47

On 2016-07-26 17:07:05 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Omg dont tell me,that i am who iam" told u our secrect :(( hahaha I don't mind going back to church and become a Pastor,as u know I'm a Pastor's daughter and his waiting for me to tell him.when I'm ready to preach the gospel and get married to Pastor hahahahaha lol:((and have kids get fat hahaha...Horny Pastor's daughter anywhere he knows I love sex.

He might not know what I'm doing,but he knows I fuck like a monkey.he has told me to avoid getting hurt that's it,and to use condom all the time good father

Never, I am who I am is a gentleman, he will never kiss and tell. I will find out your secret on Friday.

So you are Daddys girl, i will never hurt you, but you might hurt me. Daddy will be proud of you this Friday

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.