Navigation
Myname
Myname - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 12:12:15

Guys please sms help to 32110. I think they are legit.
Taylor Lee
Taylor Lee - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 12:27:01

why would a girl leave her job and clients she build up for years to go work for a kak salary, be your slave and never know when she will get fired, if she know she has peace now where she is and her time is her own to do what she wants whenever she wants to. there is almost 400 jobs available on cumtree for this sort of thing you mention. why is it? woman want to be independent!!!!
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 625
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 17:07:58

Am I prepared to face the corporate world? Let me tell you what. I have both faced and conquered MYSELF these last two years. I now stand on my own two feet. I have my own back. I love and respect and approve of myself. I take care of myself and provide for myself. Very few people on this planet can say that they have been willing to face themselves. They rather prefer pointing fingers everywhere else. So...to answer your question...what is your question? Do I have the courage? Fuck yes I do. As a matter of fact, I went to the lighthouse in PE today to face my fear of heights and ladders. I climbed those rungs. Twice. Yes, I literally shat in my pants with fear. But I faced it down. And I won. And I proved it to myself. To face another human in a boardroom meeting? It's a joke in comparison. Ha! I will get fired once a week because I will refuse to sell my integrity and to crawl and to brown nose. Can YOU say the SAME??? Sarcastic kisses, Mynx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-26 17:25:46

You tell him Mynx

Xx
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 17:53:54

On 2016-07-26 17:07:58 Mynx said:
Am I prepared to face the corporate world? Let me tell you what. I have both faced and conquered MYSELF these last two years. I now stand on my own two feet. I have my own back. I love and respect and approve of myself. I take care of myself and provide for myself. Very few people on this planet can say that they have been willing to face themselves. They rather prefer pointing fingers everywhere else. So...to answer your question...what is your question? Do I have the courage? Fuck yes I do. As a matter of fact, I went to the lighthouse in PE today to face my fear of heights and ladders. I climbed those rungs. Twice. Yes, I literally shat in my pants with fear. But I faced it down. And I won. And I proved it to myself. To face another human in a boardroom meeting? It's a joke in comparison. Ha! I will get fired once a week because I will refuse to sell my integrity and to crawl and to brown nose. Can YOU say the SAME??? Sarcastic kisses, Mynx

I wouldn't have said it better mwah

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.