Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Are WG's prepared to face...
Are WG's prepared to face...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-25 19:40:29

... the working/corporate world? Interacting with people,, us?

Or this is where it ends?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:03:16

I am not sure of the question ? To be honest it strikes me as a bit condescending.

The ladies here interact with us on a daily basis, us meaning a whole wide range of people.... from mechanics to executives. They do this with us regularly when we are sometimes at our lowest and sometimes our best.

They manage their private lives in a way that we as regular folk never need to, at the same time they run a business that ensures that they can put food on the table.
Perhaps with a great deal more grace then any of us would...

Maybe I missed the point of the question completely... but this is my opinion.

Grace was in all her steps, heaven in her eye, in every gesture, dignity & love... Milton
Taylor Lee
Taylor Lee - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:09:09

we are normal humans. you will be shocked to know some of this womans qualifications...ever had a tought to know some of us is earning more than the man and his wife together? we can be CEO's..... again im going to say what I always say. dont asume if you dont have facts. very stupid question. ladies here will never tell the truth about they wealth.... lol. and why we do this job is cause all off the attention by every man, the respect, the compliments and to feel special. what more do a woman want..... we face all everyday, doctors, dentist, attorneys, ceo's, builders, any occupation you can think of. if they look up to us, I guess you have your answer!!! does a gynie face the world after working with viginas all day!!! um.... duh yes
Sugar Xtreme
Sugar Xtreme - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1767
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:13:38

Another dom Spenekop question..!!!
Taylor Lee
Taylor Lee - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:23:09

get yourself some brain booster tablets. with love - a wanker xxx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:35:17

Also not sure what you meant spenekop. Do you want to take a lady to a corporate function? Sure any lady would be able to interact with you (corporate you)..or even people for that matter.
liebherr
liebherr - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:35:40

But Taylor - give the man a break. I'm sure he is not referring to all your CEO's
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 900
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:36:14

deamonza

I couldn't agree with you more. Well said.

SpeneKop

The corporate world is, very often, not what it purports to be. I've seen my fair share of unethical behaviour in it and by very very senior personnel.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Are WG's prepared to face...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:45:30

I happen to know 4 WG's on a personal basis, and believe me they are very capable of functioning quite well in the corporate world. One of them is quite a successfull business woman and does the WG thing for fun and excitement.
I have also taken some of them to formal functions and events, as dates not WG's (no money involved). I was very impressed...

Their intellegence is also not to be underestimated. Believe you me.

As Taylor Lee says, they are normal human beings.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:54:40

Being in the corporate world doesn't take much skill. In most places you get ego-driven people who thinks scheduling a meeting is work. Where having a title is some extra augmented limb that makes them superior.

Managing your own business, working for yourself, as most ladies here do, that takes a combination of skill, intelligence and determination.

Ladies, please don't aspire to go into the corporate world, it's boring.

One day, I will retire from the corporate scene... One day...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.