Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-23 21:43:32

Name: Mercedes

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Mercedes's Full Profile]

I stumbled on this gem by accident, I had initially called she rocks who for some reason said I must come thru despite the fact that she was too ill to do anything. Anyway this beauty answered the door an explaine the situation, I did not think twice. In my opinion she looks better than the pictures and my goodness her ass is just wonderful.The room was clean but there were people sleeping on the floor in the lounge which wasnt great. She is friendly and service oriented, we started with a great massage which made me want to sleep lol.. After that she gave me a very good covered blow and took her time, she can suck cock. We then went to the deed she started on top and rode me for a little it was ok, then she asked me to come on top and things changed,she is supple and flexible, she threw her legs back and we really rocked before we moved to doggy. Again I say that ass is wonderful and I pounded her while she moaned softly. enjoyed the session just a pity about the venue. would definately return.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.