Sassy Cassie
Sassy Cassie - Reviews - Natalie ex SP.. now riding old man for money
Reviews - Natalie ex SP.. now riding old man for money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-19 05:57:09

Morning ESA

Yeah, first time mommy so sleep is never on the agenda. Need a Valium in my coffee just to stop me from snapping necks... Argh... Hahaha!!

I'd just like to bring to the attention of the girls and clients that I work on the same premises as the old working girl from Sandton players. Her name now is Natalia... Old colored girl with enough make up to re- paint the Mona Lisa.... Steve aka Warren the kind gent and old friend of mine whom allowed me to rent a room from this house of which he never paid for and made me deal with the repo man from ABSA. What a coward...!!! He uses girls for his own distasteful abuse as they are vurnirable and need the money he has to offer, this burial dusty rustic ancient house pre birth of christ will now be excavated at the end of the month. Yay sure the neighbours will be popping the champagne corks.
As friendly advise from myself as I have a well established reputation and many beautiful regulars I highly recommend this man not to be trusted in any houses as he has a drug addiction and influences the working girls into taking whatever this man has to provide in order to manipulate them into working for him... Ie... Natasha... That massage parlor in Pretoria whom he has destroyed her reputation and no longer advertises on ESA. He now has recently convinced a colored pretty naive girl from Sasha to work as his sex slave blocking her business to use her for his own pleasure... He has revealed that the owner of a studio' called elements by the name of a woman called Debbie to host a website in order try out do and eradicate the Heidi F's website for good. My reasoning behind such a post is for the safety of other working girls who may fall victim to his warped perception of a reality to poison the minds of other ladies with his useless and Shakey druggy tantric self tought massage bullshit. He has connections with Nigerians so I may not make it to see the week ahead but would die peacefully knowing this man and his concubine 'Natalia'....and on the s.trader as 'Adele' have already come to my home with a car filled with gangsters to take myself and to put my family into an early grave.
Thank god for my security guards as they would not allow them into my complex... WARNING MELISA RAMUSHU and Warren Michael Pinkston AKA Steve to stay the fuck away from my property and god forbid... You touch my child or anyone close to me... Hell hath no FUCKING fury u bitch and be warned... Wifey will be hearing from me steve. You are a disgrace to the male gender and to the industry. I believe you owe all the people you fucked over an apology.

Karma is a bitch best served cold.

And fuck you!!!

Xxx
Sassy Cassie
Sassy Cassie - Re: Reviews - Natalie ex SP.. now riding old man for money
Re: Reviews - Natalie ex SP.. now riding old man for money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-19 06:06:25

Morning ESA

Yeah, first time mommy so sleep is never on the agenda. Need a Valium in my coffee just to stop me from snapping necks... Argh... Hahaha!!

I'd just like to bring to the attention of the girls and clients that I work on the same premises as the old working girl from Sandton players. Her name now is Natalia... Old colored girl with enough make up to re- paint the Mona Lisa.... Steve aka Warren the kind gent and old friend of mine whom allowed me to rent a room from this house of which he never paid for and made me deal with the repo man from ABSA. What a coward...!!! He uses girls for his own distasteful abuse as they are vurnirable and need the money he has to offer, this burial dusty rustic ancient house pre birth of christ will now be excavated at the end of the month. Yay sure the neighbours will be popping the champagne corks.
As friendly advise from myself as I have a well established reputation and many beautiful regulars I highly recommend this man not to be trusted in any houses as he has a drug addiction and influences the working girls into taking whatever this man has to provide in order to manipulate them into working for him... Ie... Natasha... That massage parlor in Pretoria whom he has destroyed her reputation and no longer advertises on ESA. He now has recently convinced a colored pretty naive girl from Sasha to work as his sex slave blocking her business to use her for his own pleasure... He has revealed that the owner of a studio' called elements by the name of a woman called Debbie to host a website in order try out do and eradicate the Heidi F's website for good. My reasoning behind such a post is for the safety of other working girls who may fall victim to his warped perception of a reality to poison the minds of other ladies with his useless and Shakey druggy tantric self tought massage bullshit. He has connections with Nigerians so I may not make it to see the week ahead but would die peacefully knowing this man and his concubine 'Natalia'....and on the s.trader as 'Adele' have already come to my home with a car filled with gangsters to take myself and to put my family into an early grave.
Thank god for my security guards as they would not allow them into my complex... WARNING MELISA RAMUSHU and Warren Michael Pinkston AKA Steve to stay the fuck away from my property and god forbid... You touch my child or anyone close to me... Hell hath no FUCKING fury u bitch and be warned... Wifey will be hearing from me steve. You are a disgrace to the male gender

Go and fuck yourself. You want a war my friend... I know the art of war... I will Sun Tsu your Virginia to Donald trumps fake tan and his naturally receiding orange trump hump.... BITCH

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.