Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-12 16:48:42

Name: Sandy

City: Cape Town

Area: Parow North

Full Profile: [View Sandy's Full Profile]

First this is not the person in the photo! NOT at all. Called her up and was there in an hour. She opened the door in a night gown no bra on. Attractive body. Very intelligent--in fact highly. Up to her eyeballs in conspiracy theories and talked and talked about injustice and her suicidal ideations. A total turn off with all the talking and delusions about balancing the immigration scales in South Africa, difficult work permits etc. And then finally realized after 90 minutes "Oh yes you are here to fuck me", then went on for another 20 minutes about how she does not enjoy sex. I was exhausted and did not want to hear anymore. Dropped the cash on the nightstand and left. WARNING: If you are not a Shrink, stay away from this one!!!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Sandy - Parow North Cape Town
Re: Review - Sandy - Parow North Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1722
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-12 18:26:51

Excellent review LOL!
Sandy
Sandy - Re: Review - Sandy - Parow North Cape Town
Re: Review - Sandy - Parow North Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-22 10:32:07

First of all I do have a high tolerance level to assholes most the time but when one dares to accuse me of all this weird stuff I can only wonder how dumb you must be not to have taken a clue and leave me the he'll alone after I made it clear that I was not going to sleep with you. The reason being you walked into my apartment knowing full well that half your penis is rotten with an obvious std. Remember how i was taking off my dress and suddenly stopped and went on to put on a granny panty after I had a look at your situation down there? Now any guy with half a brain would have figured out that sex of any kind was no longer on the menu. Seeing you just don't getit. Let me also remind you that the reason why I kept on sitting on the edge of the bed and jumped every time you tried to reach out and touch me was another clue that I was too freaked out to let you touch me. I figured the way your eyes kept on darting from my breasts to my thighs was a sign that you might actually try to force yourself on me. Also when I told you that I didn't need your money, you insisted that you wanted to leave it there. Now looking back I think you are so dumb that you thought I would probably call you back and tell you to do the deed with me? Dude, my body is not a graveyard for half dead things. And dam right I'm smart enough to know an std when I see one. So next time you see a girl looking like she just seen a ghost she probably has. I suggest you go and visit a doctor pretty soon if there is any chance you still need to visit girls. Don't give us your disease coz we ain't the ones who gave it to you. Don't get mad when women take decisions to safeguard their health either because it's our lives we trying to protect. Ciao

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.