Basic Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-06 19:02:27

Name: Noopang

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Noopang's Full Profile]

I have visited this venue before and had some good punts...today was not one of those days.

Upon entering, she sits in lounge applying make-up. I decide up give her a try so to the room we go. I opted to take a shower but no hot water.

Session starts with her applying lube to willy and a handjob with cold hands. On comes the rubber and a two blow minute blow followed. I got bored and wanted to get on with it and ordered her into missionary. She did not want me to even touch the fanny, immediately I thought she could have been a he before. I insisted to have a look but could find no evidence.

A quick bang and that was it. She jumped into the shower and I readied myself for a massage. This was the laziest rub which lasted all of 5 minutes. Then she decides to re-apply her make-up and blowdry her hair. ..all while I'm there?!

I saw no point in sticking around and made my exit. An hour booking done and dusted in 20mins. She is not worth it, even if it's a budget punt.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Noopang - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Noopang - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-08 10:40:59

Thanks for the feedback. So nothing has changed since I visited that house last year. Different girls, same poor service. The other house in edenvale is none the better either. The service levels of the Thai houses in edenvale has dropped tremendously from the time a few years ago when dianna was around.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Noopang - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Noopang - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-08 11:00:11

The girls and service was actually pretty decent up until about three months ago. Pinky and Jessy were amazing. Zara was there for a short period after Pinky and Jessy left. Now we are left with bottom of the barrel stock.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.