Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-05 12:11:03

Name: Amarah

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Amarah's Full Profile]

I make a booking with her, confirm the time and when I get to the place she doesn't answer her phone. Try a couple of times, finally get through. When I get inside the complex she makes me wait for over 10 mins in the car. Finally she asks me to come up to the apartment. When I get to the door, she opens and tells me she has a problem. She has no condoms!!! What the hell! Needless to say I won't be back there anytime soon. BTW figured out she is an age old scammer from Umhlanga. Stay away from this one.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
collection
collection - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-09 17:05:33

Hopefully you didn't pay her
depends69
depends69 - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-13 21:07:07

Name: Amarah

Full Profile: [View Amarah's Full Profile]

Dear punters, don't waste your time with this lady. She stood me up, at her door!

I called her yesterday to set-up the appointment and again this morning. During this mornings call, she confirmed the rate, service and time, and asked that I call 5 minutes before the appointment to get apartment number.

At 5 minutes before the appointment I call her to get her address and details of how to enter her apartment complex in Sandton. I entered the apartment complex, I parked and made my way to the apartment. I knocked and knocked and then called her. After about 10 minutes of standing there with people walking past and asking me if I needed help, I decided to leave.

I got to me car and called her again. No reply. I left disappointed. Later this afternoon, I texted Amarah telling her how disappointed I was but still no reply.

This was a total waste of my time and I left irritated. I just don't understand why she could just time me she was not prepared to service me. I would have then booked another lady.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1381
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-13 21:28:42

If any punter visits this lady after these 2 reviews, i will be shocked but if you do and get kak service expect no sympathy.
Davi_Returns
Davi_Returns - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-13 21:40:09

Blacklist...to think she survives in sandton
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-15 11:11:09

And now a name change. As if that is going to fool us. It's a pity though, as she looks very attractive judging by her pictures.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-15 11:18:49

Thanks for the heads up shamrock!
collection
collection - Re: Review - Saranya - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Saranya - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-20 19:12:00

Name: Saranya

Full Profile: [View Saranya's Full Profile]

I phoned her for a early afternoon booking. She sounded courteous and naughty on the phone.

I got into the venue easily as she provided directions and she opened up when I got to the entrance.

The disaster started when she opened the door. She was still in her pyjamas as she had a late night. The bathroom was wet with water all over the floor.

Luckily I had brought condoms with me as she had no more condoms left and she even wanted me to give her condoms as she didn't have any for clients visiting later.

We were both tired. She from partying it up till late and me from work. The sex was awful. So she proceeded to give me a handjob but I was completely put off as she answered a call whilst she was busy with me. And to top it off the ESA photographer arrived to come take photos of her and her apartment mate. She said I could revisit at another time to make it up but with all these other bad reviews I decided to give it a skip.

You are here to provide a service. If you are tired and have another meeting. Do not schedule, rather decline and provide a good service.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

pregyzn
pregyzn - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 434
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-20 19:27:47

Mate you still visited this girl after the poor reviews and warnings about Indian girls from Umhlanga visiting Sandton :-(
J-man
J-man - Re: Review - Amarah - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-20 23:47:11

Had a similar experience with a indian girl as well. Must be the same girl. Booked her from the red site before she started advertising on esa. Also met me in pyjamas, sniffing the whole time. The less I say about what happened next the better.

Just stay away from this one!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.