Navigation
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1988
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-21 21:39:20

Awesome MS. Will wait for your review. Happy punting.
relaxed
relaxed - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-27 14:21:42

PM me and i will answer your questions if you want.

Nothing to hide
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-27 16:55:55

Relaxed... You have a PM
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-31 06:58:46

Made an appointment, she gave me a street and told me to phone for the number when I was there,which I did. I went to the house she gave me and asked for Kelly. I was suspicious as the lady that answered did not look like a person who would be involved in the industry. She asked me if this was to do with personal services, to which I nodded. She then told me that the house had been for sale and was bought by a Nigerian. No, surprise, it turned out to be a scam, and they were using the place as a brothel. It cost her a lot of money to get them kicked out and she thought that me being sent there was a form of spitefulness and intimidation. Kelly did not answer her phone after this.
You have been warned.
Kelly
Kelly - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 342
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-31 13:16:08

Hi This is Kelly. I work for Dionysus which is owned by a white lady and not a nigerian. I am not running or working a scam. I work from my own ads and I personally meet and greet my appointments. so I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with the above post. You did not see and speak to me. I dont work and have never worked for nigerians. you are either lying or you went to the wrong house.
Cher
Cher - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-31 14:12:49

In all due respect, I don't think Kelly gave anyone the incorrect address, I honestly think you went to the incorrect address to start with, furthermore the house she is working at is well known by all of ESA photographers and there has never been any Nigerian involved there, plus the house in question has never sold to anyone in the last 35 years and still belongs to the original owner, So before you insinuate that she is a scam, please make sure of your facts, before you go off bad mouthing a person. You are doing this out of spitefulness.
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-01 09:23:05

Strange? Mark Saxon has been around a while, with no spiteful posts. Kelly, I want to accept your version (because I have been eyeing your profile for a while and you sound cultured and intelligent on the phone and am / was planning a visit). But what intrigues me is why you allegedly did not answer your phone when MS called back? MS? Did you 'phone the wrong number / wrong lady perhaps? It's happened to me before.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-01 10:02:06

I just gave an account of what happened to me and what transpired, I have not made any accusations. I very much doubt I entered the wrong Street number as I wrote it down as well. I did not phone the wrong number as it was on repeat dial and I had phoned it several times that morning. I was going to see Kelly hoping to dispel the doubts of the previous two reviews,as I, like Tebogo, was impressed with her photos and telephone conversation.
I only posted this as I said I would take one for the team.
Kelly
Kelly - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 11:26:47

I am the only one who answers my phone and I do not deliberatly not answer calls.

I challenge the punters who HAVE been with me to put this guy straight!!

I am a decent person trying to survive. I have no reason to sabotage myself by sending punters on wild goose chases.

I think you either have me totally confused with another Kelly, or you have an agenda. You cant be the so called reliable punter when you go around sabotaging people.
I am available only from 10 am - 10 pm. i dont answer pvt numbers, sms or watsapp. IF You REALLY made an ACTUAL APPOINTMENT with me - you would have gone to the CORRECT house and would have been met by ME.

I challenge you to provide me via pm the address you say you wrote down and the number you called and I will be happy to verify that it wasnt even my number that you called. esa knows me and i will be happy to have esa verify who and where I am.

Thank you.
Dionysus The Venue
Dionysus The Venue - Re: Review - Elements Presents Kelly - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 12:15:23

Then Mark please do come over and lets sort this out, as the owner I do not want any animosity between client and the ladies, I'm sure there would be a logical explanation in what transpired, you could call me on 082-937-9924

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.