Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-24 08:07:26

Nice reviews, but I did not expect anything less.
I must still add my review of our last encounter to the ever growing list.
Andr3X
Andr3X - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 14:42:37
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:38:09

Name: Michelle

City: Pretoria

Area: Montana

Full Profile: [View Michelle's Full Profile]

Spent an hours in this ladies company again, and I must admit her sensuality is definitely the best I have experienced. Michelle has a amazing body with lovely soft skin to caress. Her soft hands, sensual touching and kissing had me so relaxed that I felt like dozing off, but at the same time got me horny as hell. Built me up nice and slow towards that happy ending right on cue. Venue is neat and clean as always. The hour ended with a steamy shower. Got to go back in a couple of days for a repeat experience.

[ All reviews and comments that this advertiser has received from Bullit, Borges75, BorgesPTA, Andr3x, BBCPTA, Bones1972, Jack111, Ilick were all made by the same user with multiple usernames. This is not in the spirit of the review system and these reviews are deemed not credible. ESA support ]

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bullit
Bullit - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-21 06:26:39
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:41:29

It’s always a pleasure to spend a hour in Michelle’s company. The total experience is nothing less than perfection. I will definitely be spending more time in the company of this true gem.

[ All reviews and comments that this advertiser has received from Bullit, Borges75, BorgesPTA, Andr3x, BBCPTA, Bones1972, Jack111, Ilick were all made by the same user with multiple usernames. This is not in the spirit of the review system and these reviews are deemed not credible. ESA support ]

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bullit
Bullit - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-09 09:27:35
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:41:17

Absolutely the best MG that I have ever been to. Not only is she beautiful and intelligent, but a true professional.
Respecting her boundaries will ensure that you don’t leave disappointed.
I will definitely return again and again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Andr3X
Andr3X - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-18 09:25:21
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:37:43

Oh boy, how I would enjoy spending hours in the company of the stunning woman.
The massage is always top quality with an amazing sensual ending.
I will definitely be visiting her again and again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-29 13:49:53
Edited: 2019-01-12 13:12:38

Marvelous experience, nothing more that I can actually add except for the detail of what happened behind closed doors. This you will have to go and find out for yourselves.
Thanks for the excellent service Michelle. You are the best.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-22 17:43:04

Anybody know when this dish will be back and ready for some sensual action?
BorgesPTA
BorgesPTA - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-10 17:01:35

I still need to post my review of our last encounter Michelle, and what a memorable one it was.
Looking forward to tasing your sweet maple syrup once again when I see you.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-10 21:18:59

Glad to see you back here Michelle. Maybe we will be able to confirm an appointment, if not I get to admire you fabulous profile pictures.
BorgesPTA
BorgesPTA - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 08:48:38
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:45:07

Woke up at 3 o’clock in the morning with a boner of note, realizing it was time for round number three. The image of Michelle smiling while her moist lips slid over my rock hard cock and those delicious erect nipples is permanently imprinted on my mind. The expert way she worked my cock on previous occasions to explode is a skill not learned over night, but only from numerous encounters with the erect male genitalia.
Time for another sexually charged hour in this kinky woman’s company.
I make the call and immediately recognize the sweet voice answering the phone.
Fortunately the time slot that suits me is available, and the rendezvous is confirmed. My mind race at one hundred miles an hour planning the sequence of events that will be taking place behind closed doors.
As I pull into the driveway of Michelle’s house, the sliding gate starts moving. When I see the parked Audi’s reverse light come on, I realize the punter before me must have spent slightly more time in her company than anticipated. Who can blame him, as savoring her delectable body is not a task that should be rushed. I move out of the way, and wait for the happy customer to exit the driveway. The satisfaction on his face is evident. I’m convinced nobody ever leave Michelle’s place disappointed.
I park behind her car, and walk to the front door. My over active imagination once again cause a very noticeable bulge in my pants. She greets me at the door in a navy blue silk gown and a big smile on those luscious lips. “ I notice you are happy to see me again” she says, looking at my cock straining against my pants.
She takes me by the hand and lead me down the hall to her treatment room. As the door closes and she turns towards me, I embrace her. My hands explore her body, but quickly determine that she’s not naked under that silk gown as I hoped.
I follow the standard routine. While undressing, we chat about the weather and current events. Standing in front of Michelle naked, I ask again, “I would like to have the opportunity to massage you”. The reply is a smile and the nail of her index finger tracing the length of my cock from the base to the tip of its head.
When I return from my shower, Michelle is lying on the plinth. JACKPOT. Naked, on her back. JACKPOT. The spray bottle strategically places between her slightly parted legs. JACKPOT. I drink I the sight of her gorgeous body, her firm tits, flat stomach, shaved pussy lips and shapely legs. Reaching for the spay bottle my hand tremble slightly. I trace my finger from the top of her pussy, over the little patch of dark pubic hair across her stomach, circling each nipple. I’m mesmerized by the response of her body to my light touch.
While I apply oil to her body, she closes her eyes and let out a sigh of satisfaction. My hand exploring every inch. Working hard on some areas, and gentle on others. Gliding over her nipples until they were just as rock hard as in the image in my head. I could feel how her body was relaxing under my touch. Working my way back down South had exactly the opposite effect. As a part her outer lips she glisten from the sweet maple syrup due to my delicate touch. My finger glide over her tiny clit, then down, entering her wet honey hole. It did not take long before her body started shuddering.
After a few deep breaths she recovers, and I take over the position on the plinth. Michelle straddle my waist, grinding her lips into my rock hard cock. She increases the pace, the image of my member sliding between her lips pushing me closer to the point of eruption. I feel her weight lifting of my waist, and my cock repositioned between her butt cheeks. Her hand takes over the task performed by her neater lips a second ago. Due to the visual overload it did not take Michelle’s well trained hands long to get my hard cock to explode. It was a massive eruption of cum all over the place.
After I catch my breath, we enjoy a warm relaxing shower together. She, washing my body cause my cock to stand to attention once more, but alas, the hour paid for was coming to an end.
Cleaning up this specific mess we made was the perfect ending to a memorable hour.
A visit with Michelle is really something I will always remember, and definitely worthwhile repeating. Definitely an expert if you are looking for someone that will stroke you to an explosive orgasm.
There is only one negative comment that I can make, the new boobs are beautiful, but the feel very hard and unnatural.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.