Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-04 22:31:05

Michelle, please except my sincere apology for calling your surgically enhanced breast Tupperware. It a habit from varsities days. We always referred to silicones as Tupper.
As for making a booking, I have phoned a couple of times. On two of the occasions, the time was not convenient due to you having other commitments. As for the third attempt to make a booking, you confirmed that you where having your period, and full interaction would not be possible, so I opted out.
Unfortunately we have not been able to meet yet due to the explanation given above, so you can't possibly know who I am.
I feel slightly offended by the accusations you have made, and would appreciate an apology for insinuating that I'm a stalker.
The reason I opened an ESA account is probably the same as hundreds, if not thousands of other punters. So I assume you where joking when you said my reason was just to send you messages.
You can post the apology here, or PM me if you prefer to communicate it to me that way.
And there I was thinking that a Gemini and Aries would get along.
Bullit
Bullit - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-05 10:34:02
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:43:23

Name: Michelle

City: Pretoria

Area: Montana

Full Profile: [View Michelle's Full Profile]

Excellent treatment as always from this wonderful sensual woman. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to make use of her services. It was an hour of pure bliss in her company.

[ All reviews and comments that this advertiser has received from Bullit, Borges75, BorgesPTA, Andr3x, BBCPTA, Bones1972, Jack111, Ilick were all made by the same user with multiple usernames. This is not in the spirit of the review system and these reviews are deemed not credible. ESA support ]

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-05 21:41:32
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:58:25

After numerous visits, as you can see from my previous reviews, I have to admit that this was the absolute best hour I have spent in her company. In the room, she followed her normal routine. Me starting off face down on the plinth, and she shedding her lingerie as time progressed until I could feel she is completely naked sitting on my legs. Her boobs sliding across me and light kisses, starting in my neck and ending at my lower back. It sent shivers done my spine. From the way that she was moving over me with her naked body, I could tell that this was somewhat different from our previous encounters. Grinding her hips into my buttocks and running her nails up and down my spine. I felt her weight lift off me, followed by “You can turn over” in a husky voice. She had a naughty smile on her face.

[ All reviews and comments that this advertiser has received from Bullit, Borges75, BorgesPTA, Andr3x, BBCPTA, Bones1972, Jack111, Ilick were all made by the same user with multiple usernames. This is not in the spirit of the review system and these reviews are deemed not credible. ESA support ]

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Michelle
Michelle - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-06 09:45:57

Hey Jack
I sincerely appreciate the review and our time together. It's always good to spend time with you. You put me at ease and is great to get turned on and have a playful session within my boundaries and rules.

Mxxx
Bones1972
Bones1972 - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-10 08:22:12
Edited: 2019-01-12 13:11:39

Michelle is just to amazing for words. I just have to keep on going back for more, and more, and more of her sensual treatment, and obviously to experience that fantastic body again and again. As you know, the actual fun only begins when you turn around on the massage bed. And boy, did I enjoy it. I’m a boob man, and hers are so much fun to play with. Don’t get me wrong, I like to play with the other bits just as much.
See you soon sugar.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-17 13:25:49
Edited: 2019-01-12 13:14:15

Classy, clean, beautiful & a smoking hot body. She knows what a man wants and delivers. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I arrived. Sometimes I just need some TLC and Michelle delivered. I'll be back for sure. Thanks Michelle, you are an absolutely classy act.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bullit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-23 10:07:06

I can do with some TLC, have to make an appointment before the end of the week.
Bones1972
Bones1972 - Re: Review - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-03 16:52:55
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:47:26

Each visit is just as good if not better than the previous. This lady is definitely my favorite massage therapist.
The venue is always top notch, nothing out of place. Clean fresh towels and a warm shower.
As for the treatment, just a breathtaking experience.
Michelle, thank you for the sensual service that you provide.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bullit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-08 11:09:41
Edited: 2019-01-12 12:42:58

Michelle is just in a class of her own. From the friendly telephone manner, a flawless venue with comfortable rooms, meeting you at the door dressed in sexy lingerie, a warm hug when it’s time to leave. Every experience with this stunning woman leaves me speechless.
Michelle, thanks for always being such a perfect lady. This is something that will make me come back for a treatment in your capable hand time and again.
Guys, treat her with respect, and don’t try to cross the boundaries. If you play by the rules, you will definitely enjoy your hour in this woman’s company.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Michelle - Montana Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-05-11 15:31:14

Experienced the best treatment available in Pretoria today. Such a gem.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.