Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-25 10:08:42

Name: Chantel

City: Rustenburg

Area: Rustenburg

Full Profile: [View Chantel's Full Profile]

Sophisticated matured lady. I visited her yesterday and she was absolutely good in everything, no complains she gave me the best time ever. I won't mind to go back for more. Thanx Chantel keep it that way

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Meedo
Meedo - Re: Review - Chantel - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Chantel - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-28 14:12:12

I booked this lady earlier this year when she was in Glenwood at Cromwell. Saw her through another site where she was Namhla then Swazi, what a friendly mature woman. She was good from the moment she answered my call to the moment I got to the house. Upon meeting her, it was like we've known each other for years, and she made me feel at home. Everything was perfect from (covered)bj to the end. We cuddled like lovers and had a very good conversation. I definitely can't wait for her to come back to Durban.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.