Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-22 18:07:28

Name: Elle'

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Elle''s Full Profile]

Extremely bad experience. Calls for apointments and doesnt answer phone. Based in small complex in sunninghill. Constant fear of people walking past.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Elle'
Elle' - Re: Review - Elle' - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elle' - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-28 20:27:30

In response to Miraj's review:

I'm certain that there has been some misunderstanding. I assume Miraj has commented on the wrong profile.

Firstly, my clients as well as my ESA photographer will agree that I do not stay in a complex, but in a beautiful cottage on a large private property. My cottage is free standing and very private. It is surrounded by a 5 foot wall. Secondly, there is absolutely no one that walks past my cottage as I'm the only person living here besides the owners whom I hardly ever see and my two cats. So I find this very interesting to say the least.

Its obvious this gentleman has never met with me...

To my knowledge, I have never spoken or met with the individual who has written this review.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.