Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-22 12:01:42

Name: Paris

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Paris's Full Profile]

My body was in serious need of a massage so I called this lady up. Directions were very easy to follow. The massage was great actually as all the knots in my body were taken care off, even the main knot was relieved with a happy ending. I think I will see this bubbly lady again soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Paris
Paris - Re: Review - Paris - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Paris - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-27 13:47:09

thts so sweet n i enjoyed our session too will definaty be waiting on you hun.take care.
chubbyD
chubbyD - Re: Review - Paris @ Nikita Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Paris @ Nikita Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-02 17:03:53

Name: Paris @ Nikita Spa

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Paris @ Nikita Spa's Full Profile]

Ok!! where do i start... this is my first review post since my Blackdiamond days. the new chubbyD is more into massages now, i must say, as much as this wasnt a FH Punt... i enjoyed it way better and left feeling more satisfied.

been eyeing Paris' profile for a while now and while searching i couldnt help noticing how gorgeous the girls at nikitas spar were. if Nikita is the lovely purple hair lady that walked me in... she dont look bad either. quiet pleasant and accomodating, lovely house too with private parking and alot of privacy.

i called in and spoke to one of the girls who didnt introduce herself and honestly wasnt pleasant over the phone so the phone manner points here will be more towards the personality paris has and not the girl i spoke to. she asked who it is i wanted to see and i told her paris but after hanging up while driving there i thought... a line up wouldnt be a bad idea... just to see the ladies. my eyes were set on Paris though and made sure she knew that. only 3 other lovely looking girls showed up and it seems for some reason the rest didnt wanna show... no sweat, its not like i hadnt already made up my mind.

Friendly from the word GO, quite suprisingly so coz her pictures show her face which according to me has "dont mess with me" written across it. in other words i think she is rather intimidating and hot. she is down to earth, sweet and funny, quiet intelligent and sounds ambitious.

one thing about this place i liked is they dont ask for money upfront and not even the line up was uncomfortable. girl comes to you, introduces herself and shakes your hand then walks off. fees are sorted out in private and being there for the first time it was a pleasant suprise.

the usual happened girl gives boy a towel boy takes a short scrub girl undresses and boy lies on the table and puts his face through that hole but when she started with the massage. Damn!! its like she knows exactly where each muscle is and what to do with it, i am kinda chubby so seeing my muscles in dim lighting wasnt easy im sure... her preasure was on point and she gave me what i call a proffessional massage.

i couldnt help taking a peak at and stroke those lovely curves at times, she would even spank me every now and then which added to the playful soft ambiance... ohhh the music, the heated room, the wide massage bed, Paris... dammit the place was nice.

all this massaging happens while we chat and chuckle about this and that then she tells me the ending is near. yah mixed feelings right there... you wish she doesnt stop the massage but you looking forward to all the attention going down south Pole. im placed in semi doggy style position and her hand just gently rub and tug all in silence... just the music playing.

she turns me over and continues with different techniques and... and... and. damn!!! the last time i felt like this was......... Long ago. and never did i think id enjoy a happy ending better than any oral ive ever been given... ever. i think i screemed a bit at some point.

im not much of a Rooster when it comes to ... you know... but not once did she complain, not once did she say her arms are tired or ask me when am i "ending" she is clean, keeps to the rules and gives pleasure as expected. infact noh... she exceeded my expectations.

im definately going back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
chubbyD
chubbyD - Re: Review - Paris - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-02 17:14:35

Ok!! where do i start... this is my first review post since my Blackdiamond days. the new chubbyD is more into massages now, i must say, as much as this wasnt a FH Punt... i enjoyed it way better and left feeling more satisfied.

been eyeing Paris' profile for a while now and while searching i couldnt help noticing how gorgeous the girls at nikitas spar were. if Nikita is the lovely purple hair lady that walked me in... she dont look bad either. quiet pleasant and accomodating, lovely house too with private parking and alot of privacy.

i called in and spoke to one of the girls who didnt introduce herself and honestly wasnt pleasant over the phone so the phone manner points here will be more towards the personality paris has and not the girl i spoke to. she asked who it is i wanted to see and i told her paris but after hanging up while driving there i thought... a line up wouldnt be a bad idea... just to see the ladies. my eyes were set on Paris though and made sure she knew that. only 3 other lovely looking girls showed up and it seems for some reason the rest didnt wanna show... no sweat, its not like i hadnt already made up my mind.

Friendly from the word GO, quite suprisingly so coz her pictures show her face which according to me has "dont mess with me" written across it. in other words i think she is rather intimidating and hot. she is down to earth, sweet and funny, quiet intelligent and sounds ambitious.

one thing about this place i liked is they dont ask for money upfront and not even the line up was uncomfortable. girl comes to you, introduces herself and shakes your hand then walks off. fees are sorted out in private and being there for the first time it was a pleasant suprise.

the usual happened girl gives boy a towel boy takes a short scrub girl undresses and boy lies on the table and puts his face through that hole but when she started with the massage. Damn!! its like she knows exactly where each muscle is and what to do with it, i am kinda chubby so seeing my muscles in dim lighting wasnt easy im sure... her preasure was on point and she gave me what i call a proffessional massage.

i couldnt help taking a peak at and stroke those lovely curves at times, she would even spank me every now and then which added to the playful soft ambiance... ohhh the music, the heated room, the wide massage bed, Paris... dammit the place was nice.

all this massaging happens while we chat and chuckle about this and that then she tells me the ending is near. yah mixed feelings right there... you wish she doesnt stop the massage but you looking forward to all the attention going down south Pole. im placed in semi doggy style position and her hand just gently rub and tug all in silence... just the music playing.

she turns me over and continues with different techniques and... and... and. damn!!! the last time i felt like this was......... Long ago. and never did i think id enjoy a happy ending better than any oral ive ever been given... ever. i think i screemed a bit at some point.

im not much of a Rooster when it comes to ... you know... but not once did she complain, not once did she say her arms are tired or ask me when am i "ending" she is clean, keeps to the rules and gives pleasure as expected. infact noh... she exceeded my expectations.

im definately going back.
chubbyD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 13:35:01

sorry for posting twice... technical problems.
chubbyD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 11:54:03

yet a other visit, another satisfying visit. girl moved a bit closer to me and works from a house that i believe she wont stay long in. nothing wrong with the place but surely not up to her standard. girl sure took me to Paris and back, such a tease, such a beauty. i think im hooked to this one jus wish she would move further South to my neck of the woods.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

rendas
rendas - Re: Review - Paris - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 07:27:55

Wow!!!! This is more a vote for Chuddy D than for Paris. you gave a very inviting feedback and I definately will be giving her a call this weekend for some of that attention. Well done broer.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.