Navigation
LeonardCohen
LeonardCohen - Re: Review - Katjah @ The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Katjah @ The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-17 09:35:47

Name: Katjah @ The Harem

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Katjah @ The Harem's Full Profile]

So this girl is VERY HOT! Her body is tight and wow those boobs are sexy! She looks and feels amazing. In a way i sort of feel that it wasn't that bad of a deal. Seeing as she is hotter than most girls in the business. But as hot as she is she is full of limitations. Refused to be on top. Told me I'm to big. Yea right! Only allowed a few minutes of penetration and then complained that it's taking to long for me to cum. Offered me a hand job and a titty fuck. This worked well and she is very good at the hand job. She was drinking water and drooling all over it when stroking it with skill. I suppose I just wish that such a hot girl would have enjoyed me doing it to her. She refused all positions except missionary ad also complained every time I touched her breasts that it hurts - and I was very gentle. If I booked for a hand job, then I would have been very happy because as far as hand jobs go, she was excellent. But I booked for FH and it was confirmed with her before paying the R900 that that is what she was offering, FH. R900 for a hand job is on the high side but, she is pretty hot. So I'm 50/50. Just felt like of was the one getting screwed, if you know what i mean.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Katjah @ The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-17 11:21:21

Looks like a total waste of time.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Katjah @ The Harem - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-17 12:11:14

She is hot yeah,like many others on this site but 900 for a hand job is a big no-no.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.