Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-10 07:47:35

Name: Agatha

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Agatha's Full Profile]

Oh hell, what can a red, hot blooded guy say about Agatha? Strange that she has no reviews yet.
I visited this lovely girl last night. Boy-oh-boy, what a surprise she was. I have been punting for a number of years now and this lady is the most amazing I have ever met.

Straight from the West-African coast. She taught me a few Portuguese words and a bit more. She has a beautiful smile, and that's not all that she has that is beautiful.

I stayed only for 30min but that was just enough to take away the stress from the day. She has the most amazing nice firm boobs. I'm a boob-man myself, and loved the nipples.

She's a very friendly lady and I had a good shag from her. Nice and tight in all the right places. She is petite and realy tiny. So lifting her up onto my lap was no effort.

Guys don't miss out on this little number. She's here on holiday for a fw weeks, staying with a lady friend of hers. So if you up for it, you might get lucky with the both of them.

Get her while you still can. And if you love the "darker chocolate" you gonna love this one!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Agatha - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Agatha - Hatfield Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-10 08:22:32

Funny... the picture show a light-skinned girl, photoshop i guess
Agatha
Agatha - Re: Review - Agatha - Hatfield Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-10 18:57:01

G-mani

Thank you ash it was nice to meet you too and to be you teacher well hope you visit again (um beijo) meaning big kiss
Agatha
Agatha - Re: Review - Agatha - Hatfield Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-10 19:01:36

G-mani

Thank you ash it was nice to meet you too and to be you teacher well hope you visit again (um beijo) meaning big kiss

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.