Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1146
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-16 18:01:45

Name: Lilly

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Lilly's Full Profile]

Lily is a bundle of fun! She has gone from blonde when I last saw her to copper which suits her. I definitely made sure that the session included orgasmic moments for both of us. Thanks for a good time!! A xx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-12-16 00:31:48

Lilly thanks a million you are fantastic and I had a gr8 two hours. It is women like you that make this so worth wile. Money well spent

She loves chatting away and she is full of fun. Just let her be herself and you will be amazed how quick 2 hours fly by.

I took her on a outcall and she was amazing. Dressed beatifully and sexy, well groomed with such a naughty touch.

Lilly you will surely see more of me. Letnme sy good night before I start drewling all over again

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Dirkpitt
Dirkpitt - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-19 10:53:41

Wow.

Just wow.

Lilly - you are a seductively alluring temptress with probably the finest arse i have had the pleasure of enjoying. Thank you for being damn incredible.

Lilly is not an 'if', 'but' or 'maybe', she is a 'must'. You won't be disappointed.

Her flat is private and secure, with parking off street that is discrete and safe. Once inside you will find a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with interior design that mirrors and adds to Lilly's risqu and titallating personality. I think if she connects with you, you could find yourself using every room and all the furniture as new ways of enjoying and exploring each other...

...That is though if you can take your eyes off her body and her perfect arse... which she gladly and provocatively parades for you... You won't want it to stop. Trust me.

Lilly is talkative, confident, easy to relate to and the furthest experience in the world from any kind of awkwardness or incompatibility. She knows who she is, she is very comfortable with her body and she will make you feel relaxed, then insatiably aroused, and finally satisfied (though you WILL want more) in every way possible.

Not to mention that she will give you the best OWO ever... (really really) ...before letting your fantasies come true.

Lilly, your confidently cockiness and your insatiable body has left me sitting here still tasting you on my lips and wanting nothing but more... Like right now.

Like i said. Just wow.

happymuncher
happymuncher - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-21 12:08:05

Lilly is a super friendly and very sexy lady who is comfortable to show herself off. Really top notch bj and fh all in front of a mirror which was a real turn on to watch. That sexy arse was a sight to behold. Top notch. Will certainly return.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

DexterM
DexterM - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-02 20:59:55

On short notice, I called Lilly for a massage. She agreed and was there in a flash. Shew, like everyone else, that ass is magnificent. Massage, great. venue perfect. I think the only downfall is the parking. But Lilly makes up for it in every other way. Will definitely be back to try out more of this luscious beauty.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Lilly
Lilly - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-05 14:00:16

I have parking inside secure
Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-23 07:58:58

So I fell back into punting again after almost 2 years, nonetheless the bug has bitten once again.
Called this sweetheart at a very short notice, she was very accommodating and excellent telephone manners. Reason for the low privacy issue is that you park at a shopping complex off the street which is quite busy but not parking in the complex, she did mention that there is parking available inside the complex but only in the evenings.

Apart from the privacy issue, everything else was just to my liking, Lilly is a non stop chatter box which I do not mind at all. I only planned on getting a massage (which was quite an above average massage) but some sort of chemistry went down and FH was on the cards in no time. Another benefit is that she is not a clock watcher at all,overstayed my time and she did not mind at all.

Massage:excellent
FH: Bloody well done, tight and prettiest pussy I have seen in a while.

Will be back but probably not during the day.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

richardjjj
richardjjj - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-06 17:05:27

Horrible experience! I booked her and was on my way to her. On the way she says to hurry up. She has another booking after me. I get to the apartment and it's a woman plastered with scary looking makeup and had all these horrible white spots on very wrinkled skin. When I saw her i politely said "I'm sorry but you don't look the photos" I didn't want to offend her but honestly she looked horrifying and not well. I told her I'm going to leave. She said she won't open the gate till i give her 100 rands which I was forced to give. Spent 1 hour there and back. Who covers my petrol? Awerul experience. She looked high on something as well. With so many h positive reviews I'm shocked at what I saw and I'm really not fussy at all. As long as the girl looks presentable and sexy I'm fine but guys, she scared the shit out of me! Go on your own risk.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

baller963
baller963 - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-16 20:01:56
Edited: 2017-04-16 20:32:33

<b>Name:</b> Lilly

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Linden

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2016

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=26289" target="_blank">View Lilly's Full Profile</a>]

Had the pleasure of meeting this beauty today.she was on my list for sometime now and i decided to go in today and i must say i dont regret one bit. Amazing PSE
Will definitely return.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Lilly
Lilly - Re: Review - Lilly - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-16 22:19:53

Hi richard.
u were experiencing your own vibes wow I had a good skin I have skin allergies but I actually was not gonna read this coz ur approach was terrible the first time.. But alas... U carry on.. And you lie my skin was good and I was fresh and seriously afterwards stood by mirror like thinking its just my look.. But then u go and mention a fac3 that's never like mine.. Ur mouth on the otherhand
.i was polite and justified the 100rrand pocket change coz I had two clients wanting to come through regular and 2nd timer.... Loss of much... Cldnt get them after.. And if you were at least nice not that you haven't topped your personal comments I normally let it go. Had same but not same experience before one time he was justified and politely let him leave the venue... I am actually saddened how u have gone about this considering I asked for 100rand and the gate downstairs I wld have buzzed u out either way but it was a blow and loss... NOW U tell it so that is not how I behave. U can ask around I'm always politeand I was. But buddy u only see u and ur 100 rand not the terrible justification for leaving. Thought I just was not what u had in mind. Wow can't even prove how my skin was good has been allergies I'll admit but never actually is evident on face if it is I don't work. Ur mean and elderly find fault on porcelain doll. I don't have such skin. Sorry you had to be this way to make girls on their few good days think that they are fooling themselves it's a day as u need it to be... Problem is you hit a nerve coz allergies but u literally have now made it up to suite ur 100rand wow. Saddened and swear I looked in mirror after which girl wouldn't just to say it's OK ur not ugly strange and still say it's a good day... And have a man lie... U have caused Alot of damage to my day to day and Confidence however where ever inaccurate.

The worst thing is your timing.. Judgement comes NE.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.