Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-03 22:22:18

Name: Didi @ Nikita's Spa

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Didi @ Nikita's Spa's Full Profile]

Wow!!!what a session with this beautiful women. New to the industry and eager to please!!! Left there walking on cloud 9. I will be back there very soon. Thanks so much Didi.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Didi @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-16 20:25:13

She was very good at warming up my member. I thought there were three steps to get a great massage. First step, my member needed to be warmed up slowly and then up firmly. Second step, made it excited, calmed it down and then excited again. Third step, a wonderful, strong and full explosion. I'd like to recommend Didi for the first step, ex Lisa@HOE and ex Hunter@SU for the second step, and Brooke@Iconique for the third step.

She slided my member, Used her finger pressing the vessel on my ball, pushed the blood flow my legs to my ball and held it. That's very nice.

It's the first time I visited this venue. I was comfortable with all the facilities. They offered two big mirror on the wall. The massage bed was much bigger and more comfortable than other venues. Shower room was private. Didi offered me two clean towels, heater to keep me warm, nice music and candles.

She got magical hands. Thanks for the nice services babe. Xxx Matt

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Didi @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-17 08:02:01

Matt

Please enlighten me.

"She slided my member"

What exactly do you mean by that ?

Cheers
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Didi @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-17 10:23:38

Haha Pieterd, there was no FH or oral on the table. But in future, who knows? Oh, By the way, it's very dark cause there was no power and the light was off. I can't see exactly how she slided my member. ;)

Cheers!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-17 10:50:55
Edited: 2016-05-17 10:51:15

Matt, I am now so in the dark, same as when you were in the lightless room.

What do you mean by "slided" ? This is a new term for me.

I am at a loss and showing my ignorance here to my own detriment.

Please explain.

Cheers
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Didi @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1183
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-17 17:39:35

Pieter, jong, jy's moeilik: slided is kinda the same as massagd, but only muts lekkerder becous of the site, you look everything!
Oh wait, no, the lite was of he said, but you wil get the river!
Hoop dit help?
#rockspiderfaceon
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-18 10:05:35

Chmoks me boy, confusion has now envelopeded me small brain, not the one south but north of the pole, or firehole, and the fires is consumated my brain to the extension that the little light, not at the end of the tunnel, but the candle that I use to readed by, as the genny brooked down again, is now like a candle in the wind, never knowing who to turn to, when the rain sets in, so blowed right out and spreading the darkness on the edge of town as we are dancing in the dark because we were born in the USA, on the streets of Philadelphia. And this river you speaked about, the river Styx, with a boat on the river, actually sanged by them after the Lady one, washes down the precipacing to the jagged edges below, so the slided must then be the same as I do in front of the TV every night, with no light on, Coke in my hand, and wind in my face, and me spare hand slided up and down me membered ?

Rockspider ? Really ?

And what is that strange language you mention, thought Afrikaans was bannnedd from using here as a Methode Cap Classique conversationalisting tooled ?

LOL

Nikita Spa Management
Nikita Spa Management - Re: Review - Didi @ Nikita's Spa - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-18 12:41:46

pieterd002 ... Sliding or Gliding are massage techniques that my ladies use, but there may be many different components to what he felt. In tantric massage there are about 47 techniques for the massage of the pelvic area but I suspect that he may be referring to what most would know as body to body massage where the girl would be oiled up and slide her body up and down the client's body .. we usually do this at the end of the professional massage to easy into the sensual part of the treatment.

Feel free to book Didi to have this experience yourself.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-18 16:26:12

Hi Nikita

My apologies for the non sensical idiotic ramblings by Chmoks. I had to revert to his dark mind to answer him so that he could understand, as we are the only two that would understand the conversation. And if I don't answer him, he will sulk and sit in the dark corner till he hears from me.

LOL

On a serious note, I did comment on the lovely Didi, and I will most certainly be visiting.

And thank you for the explanation of Sliding, oil and more oil and sliding is a firm favourite of mine.

Best regards

P
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-06 16:40:37

Miss Didi

One of the nicest persons I have met in a long time. Bubbly personality and just draws you into her aura so that you can either fight the feeling or just let go and live the moment. I decided to go for the latter. Just completely switched off and gave myself over to her.

She is really photogenic, but the real Didi is way nicer than the pics. You get the whole package. The ever present smile, the continuous touching, the underlying sexuality brimming over, initially just within modesty barriers, the glimpses of her moving around the plinth affording you a view of her magnificent body, guiltily stealing a glance at those majestic breasts straining to be released.

At last time to turn around a have an uninterrupted view of those magnificent breasts as she "slided" (Thanks Matt, know I also know what "slided" means) herself up and down over my slowly rising manhood. Those breasts are 100% perfect and natural. They are pliable, soft yet firm to the touch, the nipples erect like tiny daggers.

I could not get enough of them, they were intoxicating, like good red wine that just keeps getting better all the time. At last she obliged by placing my member between her breasts and some serious sliding took place, culminating in a shuddering climax.

I was drained, but strangely enough ready for round number 2, unfortunately time did not permit.

I will certainly visit again, those breasts an object of desire, next time a longer booking and get her on the plinth to fully explore that delicious body.

Babes, you got me hooked, I just have to come back. We have unfinished business.

And those eyes, you can get lost in those pools.

Thanks Didi, you were simply breathtakingly superb.

Cheers

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.