Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-22 19:35:05

Name: Buterfly Studios

City: Johannesburg

Area: Clearwater

Full Profile: [View Buterfly Studios's Full Profile]

Thank you Butterfly Studios and thank you Tanya, I am truly thankful that you guys stick to what you promise.

I won yesterday a surprise package of 30 minutes with any lady of the house and option on extending. Even so I did not extend because I was a bit time constraint and there was never a bad vibe that they just gave me a free treatment. I have to say I have never experienced such honesty in this business. Well-done Tanya you have just scored yourself a satisfied and soon returning client.

So when I was today in the area I took the advantage and wanted to see what it is all about. The girls are stunning and very friendly. Venue is very clean , secure parking and fresh towels before and after the session.

Overall a great experience and I can really recommend the venue further.

Thanks Tanya and Thanks to the girls, you guys rock

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tanya
Tanya - Re: Review - Buterfly Studios - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Buterfly Studios - Clearwater Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-22 22:07:26

I always stick to my word x and so does my lady's x thank you so much and hope to see you soon x was lovely meeting you xxx here is your icons lol 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.