Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-18 23:28:47

Name: Stacey

City: Pretoria

Area: Montana

Full Profile: [View Stacey's Full Profile]

SHE IS A SCAMMER, I REPEAT. THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT GO THERE. Worst punting experience from any of the girls on this site. I'm still seething from how irate this girl made me.
I was basically scouting for new talent on the site and saw this profile. It didn't have any reviews but decided to brave it. Drove all the way to Montana. The place is just behind Montana Crossing in a town house complex along 6th Rd a stone throw away from Montana Hoerskool is. She gives me the code for the gate and I go in and she directs me to the parking and the complex. As I walk in I'm greeted by this short older caucasian woman. So I immediately think it must be a roommate or someone who is showing me a room. Im shown into the bedroom and immediately as I walk, there is an unsavoury stench of cigarette smoke in the room. I take seat on the bed to wait for Stacey and to my surprise, this older woman comes and sits next to me. She then says, yes lets get to it, but obviously, she not being Stacey I ask her "where is stacey". She then replies "I am Stacey". I literally laughed, as I thought she was playing a joke on me. She continues to insist she is Stacey and the joke quickly wears thin, so I tell her point blank. Its impossible, you cannot be. Thats Impossible. After she saw I wasn't going to accept, she confesses that she isn't the girl that I booked but she is willing to stand in for Stacey. As upset as I was in the moment, I chose to hold myself together and decline this new older woman's offer. She then says, okay let me go get Stacey, steps out of the room for a few seconds and immediately comes back and says, stacey is not available, but if you don't want to do it with me you will need to pay a R300 cancellation fee. Now this all took place within the space of 5 minutes and I did not touch this woman. If i could stop myself from smelling her I would have. But at the back of my mind, I realised that I have a lot more cash on me and my new phone that are worth more. So the lesser of the 2 evils was to pay and walk away than get robbed as who knows who was in the next room of this townhouse. Paid, got the code to come out the gate and drove off.

Suffice to say, NEVER EVER VISIT THIS PLACE OR THIS GIRL.. If you value your hard earned cash, you will not visit this place. Literally boiling with anger as I type this. Mxm. She advertises on the other site as Tracey in case you come across it. STAY AWAY

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Review - Stacey - Montana Pretoria
Re: Review - Stacey - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1122
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-19 10:12:54

Short fat white chick? There was a Stacey/Tracey short white chick, dark brown/black hair few years ago pulled this on me with tempting pic and even confirming the pic is her. Also Montana area but at a private house.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Stacey - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1024
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-19 19:37:10

Can't believe you paid any money!
Just walk out, and tell her if the complex's gate doesn't open you lay on the hooter until it does. Tell her also that if someone then will ask you what your problem is you will tell them exactly what happened - exactly!
No worries, she'll let you out...
cuntlover
cuntlover - Re: Review - Stacey - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-19 21:44:28

YEBO YESS Chmoks u are damn right HOOT HOOT HOOT until someone opens the gate and if not then tell them what the damn old woman is up to in this townhouse...i won't pay and i repeat won't pay otherwise hell will brake loose

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.