Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Olivia - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Olivia - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-20 21:49:10

Absolutely her choice to kiss or not. I respect that. But if she does not want to kiss, why asking R200 to kiss, when told beforehand it is included? If she was not up-selling, she could simply have said "sorry i dont kiss". I would have fully respected that (i am no Don Juan and knows it).

I can strengthen my case with other things that happened, but I have no wish to ruin her reputation. Lets rather stop here. Like i said, others may find her pleasant. But some may not.

I am not engaging any further on this, nor am i responding to PMs. Read my other reviews, and decide if i am objective/honest or not.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-07-02 21:40:14

Name: Olivia

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Olivia's Full Profile]

Had a second visit with Olivia. Beautiful girl with a nice personality. Sexy girl with curves in the right places. Massage good with e very nice sensual. I really recommend a visit.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Olivia - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-07 16:03:40

a quick tip: clarify services offered upfront; preferably telephonically so that you know what to expect for your buck
G-Man0
G-Man0 - Re: Review - Olivia - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 10:56:06

@Stommerik, nowhere on the lady's profile does she advertise GFE!
I agree with everybody else, if she does not want to kiss a guy (or girl) for that matter, it's her choice.
You got what you went for which I think was already more than you could have handled.

This lady looks and sound amazing. Will be visiting her very soon!

Olivia look out here I come and come.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-13 13:08:33

Name: Olivia

Full Profile: [View Olivia's Full Profile]

This lady is just amazing .I whent for the haircut and happy ending good idea .Hair cut was done topless just showing her nice and firm boobs and nice black stockings sexy!!!leaving something for the imagination.Whe whent from there to the massage room .Had a nice shower .When this lady takes of her clothes it's like o my f... She has the Nice's bubble butt so soft you just want to bite it .Her hands stroking me into sheer Bliss. This lady is sensual in her massage rubbing that sweet tits all over my body and the view is amazing .Talks a little dirty that's a turn on .Her lady bits looks nice a firm can think of allot of ways to satisfy that body .Nice and good everything.And I scored a haircut out of the deal.Tnx girl it was nice

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Olivia - Topless Hairdresser
Olivia - Topless Hairdresser - Re: Review - Olivia - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-17 17:47:25

My O my, Thank you for such a lovely, Wonderful compliment, Sorry I only got the chance now to read though my esa views and comments, Iv been a little busy today.. That compliment is very touching..

Truly appreciate it, Thanks
P.S xxx

skyeagle
skyeagle - Re: Review - Olivia - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-25 04:28:10

Shuu was so tempted to phone and book a haircut with the massage after reading all the stunning reviews.. would also have hoped for a passionate kiss as I am the original GFE seeker... Oh well!! I understand .. strictly massage..
JTW
JTW - Re: Review - Olivia - Topless Hairdresser - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Olivia - Topless Hairdresser - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-27 08:50:50

Name: Olivia - Topless Hairdresser

Full Profile: [View Olivia - Topless Hairdresser's Full Profile]

I was in the need of a haircut, so decided to take the opportunity of combining this with a sensual massage. I spoke to Olivia directly on the phone, and she was friendly and professional. The venue has private en suite rooms, and the parking is safe. The haircut was not rushed at all, so I had lots of viewing time! After that we spent half an hour massaging each other. Olivia is very sexy and knows how to bring you to attention and more. Next time Olivia, I will book a longer session so that we can have more fun time. Thanks for the great service. J

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.