Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-02 22:00:54

Name: Xtreme

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Croydon

Full Profile: [View Xtreme's Full Profile]

The height on her profile got me curious.
Yes she is indeed a very tall lass, with a smooth ,lithe body and a dark chocolatey skin tone.
Her communication skills are top notch,her seductive voice easily lures the unsuspecting prey straight into her waiting claws.
Once in her lair you will be spared no mercy!!!
Just the sight of that Amazon body in its naked form will get your shaft hard as granite.
She sucks like a pro.This woman enjoys what she does and really gets unto it with gyrating pelvic movements,delightful slutty moans as she lustfully looks at your glistening,pulsating,veiny cock sliding in and out of her tight, moist love hole.
It's is an incredible feeling having such a big girl in a submissive mode and pounding her missionary.
Feels more like...you have laid down the law and she knows her place in the bedroom.
BTW her roommate is one hot yellowbone and my naughty,mischievous mind is already visualising a steamy 3sum: Two contrasting color shades a Yellowbone& a Dark Choci.
Two different shapes:A Petite bombshell vs The Ramp Queen.
I'm coming back!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.