Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for girls
Re: Looking for girls
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-26 13:26:08

My 2c... I suppose one has to consider the "Manager/Owner" needs to fit the bill for rent, w&e, cleaning, laundry, security (if applicable),garden service, telephone(?), receptionist, etc.

Behind the curtain of every item on here someone wants their own pound of flesh. Then take into regard it is a business, the owners also need to make something out if it...

The bigger the pool of girls, the smaller the cut %?
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-26 13:31:50

When I first started I paid r100 per client, and I paid for my ads and bought all the essentials needed!

I then met a lovely girl, that took me through this industry working for her it was r400 a day,I still paid for my ads and all the essentials!

"Controlling your ads" in this case I assume the girl will have to pay for her ads from her own pocket, "everything provided" still assuming it's condoms, oil, lube, towels and maybe shower gel for clients!

There's other things like, cosmetics for the girl, make up, and lingerie would that also be provided?

#GreedyPimpsMustFall
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-26 13:34:04

On 2016-02-26 12:53:54 daporra said:
@Climax "this is not a fruits and vegetables business" please don't encourage her to come piss on my parade ground with her 50% kak, she must go plant her own fokken mielies!

Laughing my sweet sexy skinny ass off!
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Looking for girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-26 13:35:22

isnt this just a rehash from last month?

Anyway it's her bussiness, she ain't forcing anyone to work, Monroe should be saluted for opening a bussiness in these tough economic times, she is taking the risk not the people on this forum, it looks like the "new" South African way of all sorts of idiot telling businesspeople what to do and pay and how to do it is even rubbing off on this seedy bussiness, you have no idea what Monroe brings to the party, what she is signing, her risk profile, if she offers 50 % that's her bussiness not a bunch opionated people on a forum... That's why It's called monroes bussiness, as it has nothing to do with you...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.