Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Advertising
Advertising
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-24 23:37:38

Today I saw for the first time some other adult site advertising openly. They had a big poster, about one meter high against a lamp pole. I will not mention the name but I think most of you know it here as the red site.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Advertising
Re: Advertising
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5453
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-25 05:35:43

Budz its not a new thing at all, take a drive on the M1 just at the Grayston offramp and have a look at that advertising
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advertising
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-25 06:40:28

In pta on voortrekker str there are 5posters of them.i wonder somestimes if there isnt any wives that get supices when they see that posters
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Advertising
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-25 07:03:21

They all the way down main road bryanston as well...
why would your wife get suspicious iceman unless you tell her to slow down so you can write down the website on your phone, cause that cgi rendered red head looks hot and you have never fucked a graphic before...
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Advertising
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 571
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-25 08:58:23

I mentioned this here:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

The blue site has massive advertising on M1 north just before Grayston offramp. The red site allover Sandton and even in Robertsham street poles. Red site not that bad to punt from but the blue site a total no no unless the lady has a profile here on ESA and you can get a closer look at pics. The blue site is notorious for excessive photoshopping, airbrushing and removing bad comments. Also, I strongly advise not paying for any membership on those sites becoz its not worth it. I did and just not worth it. What we pay for ESA GM and what we get in return its actually a bargain compared to the other sites.

The relentless advertising are luring new punters. New Punters who do not know of ESA at the moment. And i feel sorry for these new punters booking from the other sites.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Advertising
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-25 10:43:03

You are correct mujahid, I don't know why the blue site does not spend some money on upgrading the user experience it's terrible to look at and all the banned girls from here are there.. I guess as long as the owner is making some cash he don't give a shit, I guess ESA don't need to advertise as all good punters find their way here in the end
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-25 20:14:41

Agree with the above re other sites. You get very little on the other sites for membership, in fact you get so little on the red site it's laughable, I actually felt scammed. On the blue site you can see a few more pictures, but most are heavily outdated. Also if you don't subscribe, you're only see one picture that is almost always highly flattering of the lady and photoshopped. Also the comments on there are a joke. I twice posted about a scamster, but they never allowed it to appear on her profile. They are only bothered about revenue from advertisers and dont give two hoots about punters who in the long run are actually the people who keep the sites going. If guys don't get a good experience from a site, they will stop visiting it and advertisers will get less and less business from those sites. It might not seem that way now, but give time, the further a site like the blue site falls behind the more they will lose credibility with punters and ladies.
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Advertising
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-25 20:36:29

Punting becomes boring and makes no sense if I can not review the girls. Punting becomes dangerous and makes me blind if there is nowhere to read the reviews.

*FH=Fire in her Hole
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Advertising
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 585
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-25 21:47:51

On 2016-02-25 20:36:29 Fire in her Hole said:
Punting becomes boring and makes no sense if I can not review the girls. Punting becomes dangerous and makes me blind if there is nowhere to read the reviews.

Hell bells fok no. Even with no reviews anywhere on the planet punani will never become boring.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-26 10:37:57

On 2016-02-25 20:36:29 Fire in her Hole said:

*FH=Fire in her Hole

Does reading and writing reviews get you off?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.