[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thinking logically
Re: Thinking logically
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-24 04:35:56

Let me spell it out for the doubters here:
- Grandpa 1(gramps,father of father 1)
- Grandpa 2(gramps,father of father 2)
- Father 1 (father of son 1,son of grandpa 1)
- Father 2 (father of son 2,son of grandpa 2)
- Son 1 (son of father 1)
- Son 1 (son of father 2)

Total =6

There was no mention made of great grandfather in the family unit going to the movies. If there was then indeed this would qualify grandfather as a son.....but since great granddad is not part of the unit at this time.....it does not.

I.E. we were not given the option to include foreign bodies outside of the formula, the content given is pretty much an (......) situation.

So in the context given and assuming that we would only purchase movie tickets for those who are still alive and kicking....the answer is and will always remain 6.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Thinking logically
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 657
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 06:59:11

Too late or too early to think clearly?
Every guy, irrespective of who he is, is a son - of course!
They don't fall from trees you know, and you SHOULD know: this is a sex site!
You asked for the minimum - which is 4 !
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Thinking logically
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-24 07:21:25
Edited: 2016-02-24 07:23:15

@ chamoks if other people are allowed to post brain teasers jokes etc on this here sex platform then I don't see why yankee doodle can't he is as much a member of the comunity.

If the man wants to put a brain teaser on the forum and you don't like it move on you don't need to post besides he is not being disrespectful or breaking any of the Esa rules. So leave him be.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-24 07:28:09

Ok so lets put this in your terms then.....

Q- Chmoks is going to the movies, he is allowed to take from his family sons, fathers and grand fathers.....how many people is he taking ?.

A- Hell knows cos he considers all family entities to be classified in the above range,alive or dead, walking or crippled, blind or sighted, foreign or local. Everyone is a son therefore the principle of a closed/restricted data group doesnt apply to the here and now of how many actual bums are there to fill seats.It might be considered kinda wierd when someone asks "is this open seat taken"......the reply might be "yes it is, it may appear to be open to you but its actually reserved for my great great grandfather Klaus who unfortunately couldnt be here in physical presence today but is with us in spirit.....he was also a son after all....dont you know" ;-)

But you are right about one thing....this is after all a site that is dedicated to sexual content and commentary so there can be no right or wrong way to interpret the answers unless we apply principles of logic, fact,rules and relativity. We are not in a science or maths forum here so in light of this......the correct answer can be what ever you like it to be....4....8.....10....or 6. The choice is yours and how you apply your own logic to the problem.
Rodeo
Rodeo - Re: Thinking logically
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 07:41:08

no one watches a movie, they're all off to a strip club
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:02:55

Theres no F'ING way im paying for Oom Klaus and his empty seat to get a lapdance !!!! :-( :-( :-(
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Thinking logically
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 659
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:08:04

Yankee & Rodeo.... Yeehaaa, I like the combination!
If I go to the stripclub I go alone, however may come back with someone, so the A is 1 AND maybe 2 ! However, if something comes inbetween then in theory it might be also 3? Hell, you're right, could be 6 too, but 10 is pushing your luck - which would be BAD luck in this case ;-)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-24 09:30:36

Yes BAD luck for your credit card....if you get to take anything home from a strip club its one of two things....1)a new mate you met there for the first time who was drunk, asked for a lift home and passed out in your car after demonstrating what a mix of drinks looks like after they were expelled from his stomach-no thanks
2) A wallet which was much heavier when you went in than when you came out and a call from your banker the next day asking if your credit card was stolen and used at a strip club.
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: Thinking logically
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1669
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 10:18:39

Depends on the movie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.