View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:31:52

@mujahid she doesnt see indians boet
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Survey
Re: Survey
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:38:23

@Muj good luck with your porra disguise, pull in for a fruitbasket!

Tips: 1) dead giveaway is when you wag your head from side to side 2) wipe that stupid grin from your dial 3) leave the flashy golf gti at home rather go with a lorry
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Survey
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 560
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:47:57

On 2016-02-24 08:38:23 daporra said:
@Muj good luck with your porra disguise, pull in for a fruitbasket!

Tips: 1) dead giveaway is when you wag your head from side to side 2) wipe that stupid grin from your dial 3) leave the flashy golf gti at home rather go with a lorry

Hey no man, thats just bad stereotyping. I drive one of the other germans.

Its ok boss WGs have a right to say fokkof charous. I often wonder why a few of the white wgs dont see indians and i have a theory but if I say it out loud the charous from Chats & Phoenix will jump up and down and Jemma's finger will slip on the ban button. Hou liewer my bek.

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Survey
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1952
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 09:06:17

Ziske -- HOE would certainly be interested in discussing a potential arrangement . You are obviously looking to make additional $$$$ -- so why not check out what we have to offer --Very Upmarket & Secure --- Business Ladies do extremely well at HOE.

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.