Navigation
smokie1962
smokie1962 - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-21 18:48:18

I got to agree with you guys regarding fake boobs, when I see a rounded pair of boobs both looking the same and like soccer balls, then straight away I am turned off. Just the feel of the boobs with an implant is a put off for me. It does not feel natural and is not natural. I don't suppose many of you guys that love the false boobs actually know what the future holds for the lady with them inserted.

Yes they will look lovely hidden away in a nice sexy top but to show off the soccer balls as being natural, not for me thank you.

Mandy is sexy so don't get that wrong, those of you who are about to attack us anti fake boobs guys. Just not our scene, just as someone said sagging boobs not their scene.

Just give me firm natural boobs thanks guys
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 18:51:44

I was tempted to respond on thread about Mandy Menlyn, though we not acquainted or owing each other anything at all I repost my post here.;

Thanks for constructive post to you mr Stefan. Quite few good responses.Too Mandy it seems second nature, live clean.May I ask, can there ever be a more balanced,more beautiful noble human than this Mandy Menlyn...(She is final proof that the profession she chose,is as morally acceptable as any even more than many.The stigma the crooked "churchfathers" and underperforming housewives keep on sticking on it is long outdated,but that is a matter to be dealt with seperately.)
I would guess that Mandy lives a healthy life. Imbibing those essential nutrients through sensible eating habit and supplementing on some, and keeping fit.
A healthy body will have immunity against most maladies.Of cause she is keeping a sound mind.
For those who wonders why I am praising this doyen of the site , I never met her, and probably never will,to me she is proof of my believe of where this industry must go and how it can be naturilised,legalised and practised.
Mandy, the materfamilias of the industry.She is exactly in the middle,or the centre. She has got one of the most sought after (NO perts I am not even referring to her bod,smile,photo's etc, not even her few powerful posts.....)..I refer to one of the scarce characteristics in life...INTEGRITY..
She got it..so I believe.
What does she say...SHOWER before..not after..bare not the back, or back not the bare...
So be clean...don't be presidential...( how could this country have done with some integrity in high places..)
I guess some multivites thrice a week...and some serious vit C, will support immunity..( thats also topic on its own.)
Good food...right food...
Thats all I wanted to say now..there's so much more...(why do I see Forrest Gump before me now..?)
Sorry for the long post...
Every loaded f..r can take heart from Mandy's matter of fact stating,
seemingly the obvious..
Borsel jou tande tong end tandvleis,vlos..en besoek mondhigienis gereeld..(het nog wenke vir skoon mond),was jou gat..hande ..was sommmer oral..Skrop jou hande..en naels met naelborsel...elke dag...
Was jou gesig ook....
en moenie skinder nie...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 19:21:02

Trompie

Kruip nie weg nie. Was besig met n litererere meesterstuk.

En ekke aaan jou kunt of Mandy s.n.

Stem saam met jou verdediging. Jy soos n musketier van ouds.

LOL

Ekke net ge-imply dat Wimpy Jimpy maybe nie can count nie ?

Piece bro
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 19:33:56

Musketier lol..,...ja eks al baie vegtersname gedoop...Snaaks vir my...verrassend,(soms)..eks so vol van een element vani liefde...maar sali dom fokker se eiers laat uithaal vori volgende verdraagsame element intree. ..Gn sielkundige het egter plan vir idiote nie..
Mandy..wat doen sy...erken haar "fout"..en verloor nie een hart...

Jy klink tog vir my baie bekend..SO was ek dikwels tereggewys..."word wakker idiot baie mense slaap dalk biki.."..
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 19:39:26

Tromps

Maybe I am working for you ? You have a very distinctive way of writing. Pretty sure I saw that in a memo ?

Please don't send IT around tomorrow to check my laptop.

Mandy is an angel send from heaven for us mere mortals to walk in her shadow.

A lady.

With nice boobs.

And still that mouth...

LOL

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 20:48:41

Wont...You got the best of taste..but you young f..rs..should look deeper.LOL.
Curt
Curt - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1276
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-22 10:01:50

Must agree these pics are stunning. Mandy always has good pics but these take the cake.

Bought back every memory of the booking I had with her...
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-22 14:19:18

Oh Mandy why have you blocked your pics again oh Mandy LOL.
Guys all I said was stunning pics and they are credit to both Mandy and the photographer so not sure how this became about fake boobs?
Cant we just compliment a good photo set?
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 540
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-22 14:52:09

Mandy stays tops in my books! One of the very best gals in the business.

Side note: dunno why, but when i read trompie123 's posts I hear Afroman's "Because I got high".
I was gonna write a post on esa forum until I got high
La da da da da da 
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-22 14:55:43

I was gonna go to school until I got high, I was gonna take that test and pass but I was high, now staying here semester cause I was high cause was high..'pretty much the soundtrack for the Rhodes must fall campaign'

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.