Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-19 07:59:51

Hi everyone. There is not much happening on this site here in the East London area....only one girl, so I am therefor left with no option but to search on other similar sites for some TLC. This morning my online search led me to a "general" site which has a "personal" section where I noticed that a lot of East London girls are now advertising.

BUT....what made me angry was some IDIOT calling himself "Concerned South African Activist" who posted a very vile and degrading message calling a WG all sorts of derogatory names and calling her "a f**cken racist" because she stipulated "whites only" in her advert.

I just find it so frustrating that we still have this bullshit in our country....surely there is still such a thing as freedom of association? Does who we choose to have sex with now determine whether or not we are racist??

Needless to say, I have responded to this idiot telling him that he needs to crawl back into the hole that he crawled out of.

There are enough issues in life without this sort of crap!!
Alilazi
Alilazi - Re: FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
Re: FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-25 18:37:44

Racism is, The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races: theories of racism.

Freedom of association is the right to join or leave groups of a person's own choosing, and for the group to take collective action to pursue the interests of members.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
Re: FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-25 22:31:31

What's your take on the White's only parks of pre '94? Freedom of association or racism?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.